Advance wars

who is your favorite co?

Attached: 1627440540701.png (3319x999, 2.16M)

Jugger

i like Nell. killing a tank with infantry is funny to me

Attached: Nell.jpg (1232x1731, 886.55K)

none, they all suck

LASH!

Attached: klgy76e73en71.jpg (695x1000, 58.9K)

for female CO's, sucking is a good quality. especially when they suck your dick

but I'll go to jail, and they're not even attractive

Never played. Looking for an emulator for my phone so I can remedy that.

Sam always reminded me of a girl I knew from elementary. She always gave off a 'i'm gonna kick your ass' tough guy vibe for some reason.

Do you like the remake designs?

Attached: 1644681158608.png (1792x3040, 1.48M)

Drake because I want to have sex with him

Attached: Advance-Wars-1-2-Reboot-Camp_2022_02-09-22_025.jpg (1640x2468, 604.56K)

old enough to command an army, old enough to father an army
so get to breeding your female CO, soldier! the whole army effort depends on this

the only one that i think is fully bad is Jess's redesign, other than that they are all in the "can be worse but can be better" category. my main issue is lack of shading on the faces, AW2 has is but the remake doesn't, so all the half-profile faces are shaded as full-profile and that is honestly quite ugly

Attached: war bonds.jpg (327x500, 57.29K)

japanese dude because stronger base unit strength

the remake looks great but the price tag is a little stupid. what im worried about is the voice acting i just dont want it to be cringe

no

No, I don't like the new artstyle. Looking past that though, the only ones that stand out as being especially bad are Drake and Jess.

I'm a Days of Ruin fag above all else so my answers aren't wanted here

If we must have voice acting I hope we get accents. We already know Sonja doesn't have one. But a samurai without a Japanese accent would just be weird. Olaf, Eagle, and Grit really need to be Russian, German, and Southern USA.

as someone who's yet to play it i want your answers
many who hate DoR tell me the new units are a mixed bag, with the new plane being the most unbalanced of them all. what's your opinion on them?

>being right on Any Forums
Dangerous.

Grit or Kanbei

not that user but DoR is the preferred game for compfags as it has the best unit balance