Default difficulty is a joke

>Default difficulty is a joke
>you get raped super fast on Hard and enemies have a shitton of health
did they playtest this shit? ok I get the default difficulty being a joke for normies, shitters and journos but then Hard shouldn't be such a slog, not even higher difficulties should give enemies so much health, it's just retarded
I remember when I fought Sigrun on GMAC (hard) and my fucking god I had to mash R1 for like 15 minutes, is that supposed to be fun?

Attached: 61uOSq1OJ8L._SL1000_[1].jpg (804x1000, 65.32K)

Overrated uninspired game. There is literally nothing that sets it apart.

I beat it on Give me God of War on my first playthrough you just got hard filtered retard

You've got a shield, you should never be taking damage on any difficulty if you know how to time it for parries.

Sony should just make it a movie because it plays like one. The gameplay in the first trilogy was pure cathartic perfection.

Dad of War's gameplay is complete shit in comparison, and the only people who would enjoy this are so-yboys starved for any game play on their console.

Original GOW combat was infantilized DMC, this one is infantilized Dark Souls

I think your just shit, even on Hard the game feels like a movie, GMGOW is a challenge but in a terrible and unbalanced way in the early game, then it becomes piss easy again after that early game

Overrated by redditors and (((Game reviewers)))
I gave this 4 chances over the years and played hours. Combat puzzles, combat puzzles rinse and repeat. RPG micro-management for a game like this doesn't fit.
By no means a bad game, it the just fucking 'LE CINEMATIC GAME IS ART' is run into the ground at this point.
Decent dynamic between the two characters and good music at times.

God Of War trilogy is superior.

I played it in hard and the difuculty felt good. The game is kinda boring compared to old gow tho. Still kinda fun

Except you're wrong. There's more to it than just mechanics. Original GOW's combat was built around aggressive enemies, hence the simple playstyle. DMC's is built around punching bags who don't fight back.

Attached: punching bags.gif (340x452, 1.76M)

it's okay to not like a game that is universally acclaimed. it doesn't make you special

never said it did, faggot.

>Except you're wrong. There's more to it
There was nothing more than square square triangle

>give me god of war difficulty
>soul crushingly hard for the first 10% of the game, EZ as shit for the rest
this is some bethesda level competence

This.

all AAA is playtested on retards and balanced for that, then they just padd stats for hard and never balance it, thats why they are never fun

You forgot the grabs, special magic attacks, and other shit. You get GOW's combat. You just repeat bullshit like other DMChuds like to do about action games they don't understand. DMC enemies have always been punching bags. Why didn't you talk that, huh?

Any Forums wait, that game... I was trying to make you a great warrior.

>DMC's is built around punching bags who don't fight back.
This meme again.

Filtered

>attacks, and other shit. You get GOW's combat. You just repeat bullshit like other DMChuds like to do about action games they don't understand.
I have played every GoW game including the PSP ones. Sure there are magic attack but square square triangle was enough for most.

>you get raped super fast on Hard and enemies have a shitton of health
Poor bait or?

Hard difficulty is pretty much the perfect difficulty for the game. Normal is laughably easy and gmgow is awful, at least on NG (I didn't play when NG+ was out yet) because all of the early enemies are super fucking easy but have extremely inflated health pools and you have such a small moveset that it makes the early game such a fucking boring slog, no challenge whatsoever but every encounter will take like 5x as long as it would've taken to complete on hard.

Attached: 1609292228706.jpg (880x609, 116.18K)

>Hard
hard is normal difficulty. "Give me God of War" was the bullshit one