The internet ruined mmos. The fact that lost ark has already been solved proves this...

The internet ruined mmos. The fact that lost ark has already been solved proves this. Any question you could possibly have about the game you can just google and you will get the most optimal way of doing it. And if you dont google for the best way of doing this/meta builds etc you are shooting yourself in the foot because everyone will do so.

The days of figuring out things for yourself (the way mmos are meant to be played) are is over. You cannot prove me wrong.

Attached: Lost-Ark.jpg (1366x768, 56.71K)

mmos are trash

>massively multiplayer ONLINE games were ruined by the internet.

you realize this game came out first in 2019 right? this is not the first launch, just NA.

There was a time the internet exists but game database websites did not, zoomer.

just don't look anything up?

Attached: 1616792663420.jpg (1144x1710, 454.83K)

Yeah, sure, mmos were at their best offline. The shit you read on Any Forums.

This has always been the case, even going as far back as Ultima Online.
People were dumber back then and didn't care much for it, but tryharding has always been a thing.
Shut the fuck up and stop pretending WoW invented dataminers and tryharding.

It came out in 2018...

Good luck getting any endgame content done when no one will take you for not playing the meta.

It was solved the moment we knew it was Korean. The solution is to not play Korean MMO's.

You could probably find a guild of likeminded retarded people that will allow you to roll DPS bard and enjoy taking five hours to finish it.
You just gotta believe and reach out

>The fact that lost ark has already been solved proves this
or you know, the fact that it's a 3 year old game did that.

I unironically believe that encrypting the game files to prevent dataminers and modders from ruining games and also DMCAing anyone hosting content about your game would be a good thing.

I remember using UO Stratics to look up shit in like 2000.
Databases didn't ruin MMOs, it was the community changing. Also there's the fact that every MMO released since WoW has been garbage. Lost Ark isn't bad because it has databases, it's bad because it's soulless p2w chink garbage.

>the internet ruined mmos
try playing one without the internet

For MMOs? Clearly.
The best way for now is like FFXIV is doing, except in very rare cases, there's no content for upcoming patches in the previous ones, no public test servers and the new patch is released mere hours before being playable so dataminers don't really have the time to go deep into it. For Endwalker, until the servers went up we only had the duty/ending images, the maps and some of the dialogue which ended up creating more mystery than spoilers.

The same happened with Shadowbringers, you even had the quest image of the ascian quests in Amaurot which ended up making everyone here use the mystery niggas reference moniker for the ascians.

Imagine not following the MAXROLL.GG speedrun to T3 guide

Are you going to fall for it again?

Attached: lost_ark.jpg (1444x924, 270.68K)

yeah but if I get a couple of dozen hours out of it while I wait for elden ring then I'm happy. I'll probably never touch it again after that.

>every MMO released since WoW has been garbage

Attached: FInMH4EWUAUrD9z.jfif.jpg (199x298, 13.6K)

I'll admit BDO got like $300 out of me but I pulled out before I went full whale, thankfully. Never again.

You're an idiot. There were guides online when RO was the height of MMOs. It's always been a thing

Why dont you have some self control to not look at them?
Meta builds will exist without forums & articles, because you can just look at what others are using or ask, then word spreads. Its just slower. The problem with metas lies with lazy devs. Not online forums

>Why dont you have some self control to not look at them?
This is such a fucking retarded argument. If something like flying mounts exist that absolutely breaks the game, telling someone "don't use it" is fucking retarded and you're missing the point entirely.

>unpaid shills
I want to strangle these fuckers so bad

Sounds more like you're moving goalposts or just didn't read the OP. His problem is with meta information spreading & others not figuring it out themselves. Esl nigger kys

a web browser isn't in the game though

Im 34 and I know Gamefaqs launched in 1995.

What amazing MMOs were you playing prior to 1995?

The only ESL nigger is you. Your dumb monkey brain literally couldn't understand the point of my post. I accept your concession.
Not an argument.

guides have existed since forever.
You just don't like the way they're made and distributed now because it's not UNREGISTERED HYPERCAM2 with notepad, anymore

If you're going to play a korean p2w grinder at least play something that at least had potential once, like ArcheAge

Only retards use online guides, even for MMOs.

Absolutely no one is forcing you. If you don't figure games out on your own, you are a sheep.

I have never looked up a guide for any game. I personally solve every savage raid in FF14 blind despite that game having some of the most complex boss mechanics in the genre. Because I am not a sheep or a retard.

The biggest challenge in FF14 is finding 7 other people willing to solve mechanics with you.

The internet didn't. Greedy developers and publish did. This game didn't just come out. It's been out for quite a while in korea and also through (((founders edition))).

>no u!
>youre giving up because I said so!
You must be a woman to think anyone here is going to read your mind. Nowhere in that post do you complain about the existence of meta builds, but instead of it being spread around so easily thanks to the internet
Either learn how to word your thoughts properly or stop backpedaling