What went right?

What went right?
(Picrel is a masterpiece).

Attached: Best-game-ever.jpg (220x220, 18.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pim6exxfshs&feature=emb_title
youtube.com/watch?v=q_u9pMbd9Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=0eOOVYurS6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any good mods out yet?

A city of endless exploration. I have like 400 hours in game and constantly keep finding new areas.

Besides the cruxifiction and troon racing, its quests were well done. I genuinely enjoyed it.

I liked it more than I did Witcher 3.

I don't really like it, the guns don't feel good, stealth is half asked, and the city is extremely static with very little to explore

Attached: 1642697470944.png (870x616, 70.69K)

It's a great setpiece. Just one area in the city could contain a whole game's worth of story and content and with a little more effort could be 10x as immersive. However you need competent game design and writers too.

They sold this shit as an RPG with factions with choices that matter but went back on that promise within 2 weeks of launch to 'action adventure'. Skyrim managed to make factions seem more meaningful with Cybershit. It doesn't matter if you pick corporate drone or mouthbreathing redneck you still get forced into the same character.

Once they cut their losses after getting sony to republish the game I hope modders can make something more engaging in the actually good cyberpunk 2020 lore not this zoomer nonsense with the corpo executives wearing skrillex haircuts.

a bunch
youtube.com/watch?v=pim6exxfshs&feature=emb_title
youtube.com/watch?v=q_u9pMbd9Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=0eOOVYurS6c

Which cult members are worse?
Cyberpunk 2077 fans
or
Star Citizen fans

Attached: 1644751794114.jpg (850x480, 41.16K)

Both.

Holy shills

I've played it near release, it was ok, but wasn't it supposed to have several dlcs by now? I'm guessing there's nothing new content-wise right now.
Generally I just feel like it would be great if your choices mattered more, and if the city had more things to do in it. Even simple stuff like buying food from stands, sitting on a bench or talking to some NPCs would go a long way to make the game more immersive. It really does just feel like a setpiece right now.

I just started a new campaign for le fuck of it. Don't know why I didn't come.

>which are worse
>both
fucking idiot

Game is great, I agree.

discord trannies like you

Attached: 1644742178383.png (3000x2000, 524.27K)

Fuck off corporate drone
Cybercuck2077 is a piece of shit

ITS OVER HOW DOES IT FEEL CD PROJEKT FANBOYS TO BE A PART OF THE LOSER CLUB.. BELIEVE ME IT MUST BE SO INCREDIBLY SAD. YOU SEE CDPR FUMBLED THAT FOOTBALL AND FAILED TO HIT THAT HOME RUN. ITS OVER BUT YOU DONT CARE AND QUALITY IS NOT YOUR CONCERN AND WILL NEVER BE AND THATS BECAUSE YOU WERE TO BUSY GOING UGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHU

i wouldn't really say the quests were well done but it had a fair amount of interesting quests that gave you some level of engagement that fleshed out the world. the problem with the game is that everything else about the game world didn't flesh itself out and the rpg elements to the game were extremely superficial and were easy to break and offered no balance or story immersion.

the game desperately needed to be cut down by like 20% and polished to create a more coherent experience and they rushed it out the door for christmas. there were large chunks of the game that were clearly unfinished, and the keanu shit they added in was clearly just slapped on top of the game haphazzardly. im not going to say its bad because it 'works' but it clearly didn't get the effort it needed to make it more than a novelty

the world was cool to explore and the gameplay was actually pretty fun but it basically amounted to trying to break the game. i got 80 hours out of it which is actually pretty good for a game but i still got bored of it before even coming close to beating most of the game and i have no desire to revisit it. it's the poster child for squandered potential

Just started last night. Not very far, but so far it's better than I expected.

Cyberjunk apologists are a special kind of retarded.