Which plays better handheld, Lite or OLED?

Attached: images - 2022-02-13T081237.186.jpg (480x640, 24.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crFifvVwSaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would buy a lite since the old will run get image burn-in but i already own the first switch model so

The screen on the Lite is honestly too small in my opinion.
I prefer using the regular Switch due to the bigger screen and it's more comfortable to hold for me.
The OLED Switch has an even bigger screen than the regular Switch,

If you're using Switch purely handheld, get the OLED.
Switch Lite is mostly for women with smaller hands.

Oh that's not a concern

ive bought an oled, would like a lite but ninty cheaped out and they cant be docked so its not as versatile, wish the lite was a bit smaller though i think a vita sized switch would be comfy

>image burn-in
Not true nigger.
YouTuber left the OLED Switch on for 75 days and it had no burn-in.

>Switch Lite is mostly for women with smaller hands.
the bit youre actually holding is the same size as a normal unit the buttons aren't closer together. i think hand size is irrelevant

Lite is much cheaper, got one myself and it's pretty cool, but I feel serious hand cramps when playing for too long.

Neither, just emulate

This is good to know, oddly I had heard it felt more comfortable than the regular Switch

How do you like the oled?

This

i bought oled for its screen, then returned it and got a lite instead.
lite is a lot more comfortable, weight and build. screen difference is negligible.

You're not going to strictly care for handheld, you will sometimes turn to docked as a lot of games are either built for it or run significantly better on it to the point that handheld makes the experience worse (XC2 is a good example). It is never worth it for the Lite as you're only paying like $50 less than a base model or $100 less than the OLED and losing docked capabilities in addition to the inability to replace the joysticks easily since drift is a major concern, and the build quality in general feels cheaper. Spend the extra money and get one of the models that can dock, the Lite is exclusively meant for children.

not used it yet waiting for my modchip to arrive. just from the menu the screen is a lot nicer than my old switch

Not surprising. It weighs about 30% less.
The big draw of the full sized model besides HDMI out is the ability to replace and customize controllers.

OLED is awkward to hold in your hands.
Lite is superior.

screen size is not too small?

The colors on the OLED display are just as incorrect and inaccurate as the lite's. Neither is how the game was intended to look by the devs.
Nintendo has zero quality control and gives zero shits about you.

pretty much this, i just wanted to phrase it in a way that cost difference can be thought in amount of games that you get with console for same cost, and games are accumulative, while console is for long time

I don't find my Lite screen too small 99% of the time. I mean all the games were designed to be playable on a 6.2" screen so it's not a big downgrade. If you got a 5.5" smartphone you can look at footage of games and see if it's too small for you.