Which way, western man?

Which way, western man?

Attached: 20220211192844_1.jpg (1920x1080, 520.89K)

Lead the way, Hadvar. I'd rather follow a soldier than a rat.

Attached: Gigachad.png (476x476, 149.33K)

I didn't even know there is a choice, just ran blindly into the first door I saw. Fucking dragon was attacking, I don't care about these politics.

The one that didn't just try to chop my head off and owns a torture basement. Seriously they made the Empire completely unsympathetic.

Ralof, then join the Imperials

Empire is gay
altmer are shits
Praise talos

I haven't gone through that intro in years because I use an alternate start mod.

Skyrim is Nord Land.

Attached: chadcloak2.jpg (500x586, 54.31K)

I like the imperial aesthetic more but their politics suck.

Siding with the empire guy an easier start cause his family lives in riverwood, the stormcloak guy just fucks off after scaping.

In what degree has the Empire tried to sever the ties between Skyrim and the Nordic people? Have the deposed the Jarls, the High King? Have they disrupted the borders between these individual holds? Or was that your doing? Give me your colors, you betray them.

Attached: gigachadgrab.jpg (720x671, 33.45K)

They both lead you the same place you dunce. Harvard uncle is the blacksmith and Ralofs sister is the blacksmiths wife.
I always go with Ralof so I can get the captains heavy armor.

Empire was playing for the long game and they needed Skyrim in order to win against the Aldmeri Dominion. Skyrim being separated from the Empire further weakens everyone else and a divided empire makes the Aldmeri Dominion stronger. They had to play along by the White-Gold Concordat in order to get a hand over them.

Fine, you got I didn't even the blacksmith had a wife.

Wow. That answers none of my questions and just further proves that the Empire had benevolent intentions for Skyrim. Meanwhile, Ulfric is border jumping (AKA running away). By all means, follow your leader and leave Skyrim.

It answers your questions because Skyrim would get further cucked by the AD. They are better of under the governance of the Empire.

Anyone who sides with the empire loves the feel of Thalmor dick up their ass. Simple as.

Why are you arguing with me when we agree? Are you stupid?

>gods a torture room, I wish we didn't need these
He's not even ignorant he's straight up complacent, typical Imperial dog.

god this was so awful

>Talos gives blessing to shouts
>shout is used to murder leader of faction who abandoned Talos

are there any npcs who acknowledge this?

Ive never once sided with the empire.

Alternate Start

>Harvard uncle is the blacksmith and Ralofs sister is the blacksmiths wife.

>Hadvar's relative fucks Ralof's relative
Wtf? Now I love Hadvar

Of course not.

STOP NOTICING THINGS

based

Attached: 1642886819573.jpg (1200x875, 511.96K)

>>Talos gives blessing to shouts
what? talos wasn't even in elder scroll when dragons invented shouts

When you receive Talos' blessing, it reduces your shout cooldown.

Yes.

ah, fuck you too Bethesda.

Soon Stormniggers.

Attached: ScreenShot44.png (1920x1080, 3.59M)

The Empire is a Nord institution, founded by a Nord hero. To start a civil war over we-wuzzing over a temporary truce that hurts your fee-fees is a level of retarded so contrived that it cannot be anything but a false flag operation by a belligerent power. Now let's just see what the Thalmor dossier has to say on the subject...

i side with hadvar to take his father's blacksmith materials. have his father teach me to smith an iron dagger, side with the stormcloaks and later use that iron dagger to kill the emperor in the dark brotherhood questline, tying hadvar's foolish mercy directly to the downfall of the empire's power in skyrim.

Attached: Political Compass.jpg (750x748, 617.33K)

Lore connoisseurs choose Empire.
Ddudebros who play for knee memes go for stormniggers.

To nexusmods to get an alternate start mod

Imperial mostly cause I like their lore, the civil war quest is shit