Why did you stop playing Rainbow Six Siege?

Why did you stop playing Rainbow Six Siege?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 89.8K)

I didn't

Attached: IMG_20220106_214419.jpg (690x732, 66.94K)

didnt the new R6 just come out?

wait a minute....that picture

I stop playimg any game were they keep adding stuff and everything they add is pay to win. See hearthstone

I know where this is from

Art direction want all zany and bright over dark and tactical.
Just compare the first -12 operators with the newest 12

elaborate

It stopped taking itself seriously. It also stopped being fun. I looked forward to extraction, because the event in siege was kinda fun. Day fucking 1: Theres already items in the microTRANSaction shop that clash with the games tone, setting and art-style. The whole aaa gaming industry is fucked. Im trying cod: modern warfare [(2019)i fucking hate i need to specify that.] again and the picture on ps4 is not even modern warfare, its warzone. I just want to play the multiplayer for a few hours, why do have to install the campaign, spec ops, warzone and why is black ops: cold war listed in modern warfares add ons? i fucking hate this shitty fucking industry. i should just go read a book or something.

Attached: 1638895304140.png (401x400, 133.44K)

the cocks of rainbow six

Give extraction another chance
I love it and I dislike dumb cosmetics too.
9/10 matches your teammates don't look stupid.
Plus most of the free unlockables still match the tone.

Attached: 1630361685459s.jpg (123x125, 2.82K)

stopped being fun in 2018

It became trash over the course of the years with P2W operators that were getting added. And of course massive divide between casual playerbase and sweaty incels who spend day and night in this game.
Oh, and the pixelhunting, courtesy of bullets coming out of the scope instead of a barrel

I played the game for a few hours and i had fun, but i still have to say its shit. EVERYTHING needs to be grinded and unlocked. Different guns? GRIND. Story? GRIND. Different equipment? GRIND. Why are aaa games so afraid of letting players experience the game at its fullest immediately? I love left 4 dead because it doesnt have any of that unnecessary bullshit. Just pick a character, difficulty and map. Off you go to have fun.

In hindsight no new maps was the beginning of the end, but I didn't care that much since there were enough already. Then they stopped adding new weapons and I took a break, hoping they'd start adding new ones again sooner or later. They never did, instead they started adding one less operator per season. At this point there was still a glimmer of hope they'd get back on track and I could return, but when they added a literal tranny OP, I left for good and never looked back. Such a shame, the game was so fun when it was still getting actual content instead of tiny scraps and before it became pozzed.

I see what you are saying, but just know you will unlock shit faster than you think. You can see all there is to see in this game within the first 20 hours.

>You can see all there is to see in this game within the first 20 hours.
Unfortunately its built like im supposed to play it for 200hours.

this but unironically. During the italian season, we had a remake of a map, a new one and two operators. Now the amount of content is pathetic especially since the only new feature which are battlepass is mainly paid stuff. I could rant on how they fucked casual mode too but it's just insane how retarded ubisoft was over these last years.

Attached: 1620367966612.png (503x460, 8.84K)

Nu-ubisoft ran it to the ground

I believe that the team whop created the team isn't the same as the team currently working on it

Pic somewhat related

Attached: hyfum68tauh71.jpg (2532x1170, 129.22K)

Ubisoft is racist and won't give my boy Castle a buff or an elite.

Operator bloat.

Also notice how the amount of content began to drop during the EXACT season BP was introduced.
justue a coincidencue mon ami))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Attached: 1620461547364.jpg (125x125, 2.75K)

Stopped having semi-realistic operator abilities and became Tumblr OC with technomagic simulator. Plus nobody gives a fuck about the objective anymore. Frequently have all of my team 'roaming' while the enemy team strolls into the objective and takes it.

They added a tranny. I might play again someday, but I was already losing interest and that did it for me.

>stopped playing a game because they added a tranny
For a board that 'doesn't give a fuck about politics in games, just make a good game', you sure like to quit over anything that goes against your politics. Curious. :)

My irl friends got drafted to the military, and that the game got pozzed as fuck afterwards.

To be honest that was the last straw, not the sole reason. If the game was still getting good content in droves I might have stomached it. Not to mention the balancing decisions stopped making any semblance of fucking sense a good year or two before that.