CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Attached: Untitled.jpg (531x185, 30.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/588521708/#588548125
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remember that amazon mmo?
what was it called?

FF was just a flash in the pan and is finally dead, cope

Reminder, a notorious XIV hater and a Lost Ark shill is literally a pajeet who deletes his own post when caught and accuses everyone using an edit and gaslights every post as "Barry".

Look as he will litterally reply to every single post because he is paid to do it.

arch.b4k.co/v/thread/588521708/#588548125

Attached: paj.jpg (1011x2102, 615.88K)

THESE BOOOOSTS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAL

Attached: lol.png (1172x790, 679.84K)

what the fuck are you on about, i just wanted the name for that mmo
you know, that one by amazon, the one that got peak players for 2-3 days and then died?

I never played FF 14, but it's kinda obvious to me that Lost Ark is just another flavour of the month like New World was.

mmo players are mentally ill

Attached: 1644763478886.jpg (671x454, 74.73K)

Oh, boy, this thread again. Lost Ark shills that don't realize Steam isn't even 20% of the FFXIV subscriber base.

Attached: 1615350525391.png (2463x519, 151.42K)

probably less than 5%. FFXIV was around a long time before it even went up on Steam. there's no reason to use steam when the game has its own stand-alone launcher on PC. not even counting consoles.

Old people and brokefags that don't pirate
eventually start playing games off Steam when they can, because you can only play from one device at a time. You can play 5 games at once on the same PC, but not 1 game on 2 PCs. So kids and family will share accounts, meaning games like FFXIV where you stay logged in for days at a time hamstring Steam's usefulness if you go through them.

ARK GIGACHADS WE FUCKING WON, ALL HAIL GOLD RIVER!!!!

I feel like this thread has been reposted on Any Forums every day for years now, just with a different soon to be failed flavor of the month MMO in the Lost Ark slot.

And then even before that, FF14 was in the Lost Ark slot and WoW was in the FF14 slot.

I wish Any Forums mods would do their jobs.

It looks like a very average ARPG. What's so appealing?

Same shit as Black Desert. It has a character creator and high advertisement budget so there's lots of shills pushing it on the normalfag sites.

I like ARPGs and it has a lot of stuff to do, and the PvP doesn't have any grind/pay to win, ironically.

FF14sisters... this can't be happening...

The amazon brand suggests a very high production value

>Korean MMO
when will people learn?

>and the PvP doesn't have any grind/pay to win
shhh nobody tell him about the gem system

The actual hell?
People pay money to get good?
Oh wait, it's for raid bosses
Get good, learn the game and get so good you become a masochist. Poyo!

Attached: 1639121803629.jpg (411x391, 75.77K)

a 7-year-long flash in the pan.

KEK MY GAME INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST SHITPOST

>THE pc gaming platform? yeah it only makes up 5% of the playerbase
not buying your bullshit