Need to reinstall windows

>need to reinstall windows
>cant find save files for my games

Attached: 1635002377382.png (206x273, 35.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesave-manager.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what

Why does Windows have so many updates.

There's always a new update. I feel like one day one of these updates is going to intentionally break your computer so you have no choice but to upgrade to the newest OS version. Windows 11.

let me guess, you installed fitgirl repacks and now your system is slow as fuck because of all the bitcoin miners?

pajeets

Cloud saves are the one advantage buying has over pirating, imo.

>let me guess, you installed fitgirl repacks and now your system is slow as fuck because of all the bitcoin miners?

Attached: 1621190501560.gif (500x493, 631.3K)

If you want to replay a game just play it from the beginning. You're not a little kid who thinks his 100% save files are an accomplishment are you?

If you're some retard that leaves dozens of games half completed and cycles between them all then you deserve this.

its the latter. im playing like 6 games at the same time

>devs can't agree on a single location
>use 5 different locations

Stupid fricks.

gem

>Not backing up your AppData and My Documents folders before the wipe
What the fuck did you think was going to happen

install gentoo

automatic, maybe. but with a tiny bit of effort you could achieve the same result for free.
>install cloud storage of choice (gdrive, mega, dropbox, onedrive, selfhosted, etc)
>symlink expected game save folders into it
>never think about it

>backup user files
>ubisoft stores saves in program files

non-poorfags
>install game
>play it
>click save to cloud

pirates
>find crack
>50/50 chance it installs 12 btc miners on your machine
>get letter from ISP
>start game
>doesn’t boot, checks help forums for 3 hours
>play game
>finally save in between crashes
>make (((mega))) account
>find save file
>drag it into mega
>”sorry this file type is not suppor-“
>try 3 different botnet cloud providers until one works
>do this every time you save the game
>”heh, checkmate moralfags”

Ok...
But why that image?

If you're worried about this, google it. I'm sure some nerd has figured out where games save ahead of time.

>doesn't matter because half the devs of games I play use other folders like My Games, the install directory, literally just the C:\ root folder, and half a dozen other places
I literally just redid my entire PC and had 7 different folders with saved games backed up and I'm still missing files from shit like Tales of Arise and Deep Rock.

What updates

thanks for agreeing with me that it can be done. your shitpost couldn't even recreate the steps I said to do it, but we agree nonetheless.

My Games are usually in My documents tho

Use Ludusavi next time

I'm just glad windows 10 updates stopped making the computer pretend my wifi card was missing

gamesave-manager.com/

Attached: 1644762705773.webm (480x480, 2.05M)

you are a brain damaged retard