GOTY 2022

GOTY 2022

Attached: file.png (853x279, 401.89K)

But it's a 2023 game

Does Luck affect the shit you get in chests? I've only ever gotten 2 chests that didn't just give me the bare minimum, game is pretty cool so far though

Attached: 1631460012090.jpg (1080x1326, 118.76K)

Shill me on this game.

new thunder ring is strong

Attached: mr bones.png (1538x992, 136.06K)

Best Castlevania game in years

New stages and weapons when? I already beat it 100% after 12 hours, it's honestly kinda easy once you work out what the good characters and loadouts are.

a new weapons was literally just added today

Gothic vampire fiction seems like one of the most effeminate and immature interests a grown man could have.

Fun at first but gets boring quick. After a few hours every run is the same. Not enough variance between the characters.

Sure if you're judging it by its price point then its great value but if you aren't a retard every single player game is free.

its 3 bucks and all you need to worry about is movement and what items you pick

post jaw and 1 rep max bench

Oh shit, I didn't realize there had been a new update today.

>Does Luck affect the shit you get in chests?
Yes, chests and drops from light sources is the only thing the luck stat affects. But it doesn't actually increase the chance by much it seems. Even if you have maxed clover and maxed luck from the gold power ups, you will still only rarely get the triple chests

It's February.
You won't even remember the game exists in June.

oh shit you right

>T. modern vampire sissy

12 hours for 3 bucks is already pretty good deal.
And game isn't out of EA even

fair enough

Fotm trash like zomboid amongu and fall guy

Give me a quick rundown on the gameplay, on the steam page it just looks like a clusterfuck where you can barely see what's going on