Just another run of the mill chink garbag-

>just another run of the mill chink garbag-

Attached: lost_ark12.jpg (447x465, 53.06K)

-age.

garbagage?

rugga having a field day huh

BASED

i need to call the doctor

Attached: lostarkingameart.png (902x1080, 1.14M)

>tfw playing as chinaman gunslinger
>tfw him ChowWayne

Attached: artworks-bHKhVPTg6Lmveqpx-8evoyA-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.65K)

This thread is a trap.

Attached: 1644718525100.jpg (500x500, 77.99K)

What does that tattoo on her face symbolize, I'm curious

>koreans are cucks
Woah, what a surprise. It's not like they draw 90% of the NTR market.

It's korean, it's already doomed, they always do this, they put all the money into the character creator, lock genders to classes for some reason, then it starts off good and with every patch they'le make it worse as they introduce more and more monetization.

literally gook tier, my god that face is gookchinkyellow
also weird face but she has a white bone structure so unironically incredibly attractive

that face is gookchinkpale and i love it!

Why does the mmo have a queen of spades tattoo

why the blacked tattoo though mutt kun?

>Amerimutts using JRPG to desperately cope with the fact asian women are disguested with the fact they are mixed race or not full white.
Checks out.

e.

I am the cutest character on Any Forums

Attached: 5663666346.jpg (495x627, 62.86K)

Why is an MMO promoting miscegenation? We should do something about this!

Attached: lostark_11.png (973x753, 878.88K)

>90% of the NTR market.
what is this weird cope? japan still produces the majority of NTR doujins, they dominate every comiket

Man this game really backfired on all the people who thought it was just going to be another failure MMO. It backfired so hard on them they are all now screen "wait 1 month" LMAO.

As someone who manage to escape the damned that is "MMOHoppers" I can say it with confidence; I'm enjoying your seething you fucking losers. I don't play Lost Ark but watching you losers who simply cannot enjoy games anymore. these MMOHopper niggers seethe, I shall embrace this moment.

Attached: 1004120_2JF.jpg (500x320, 18.29K)

I'd post my character here but everyone already looks the same and there's so little customization that I'm afraid the little bit of individuality that I have will be stolen.

It's korean, I give it 6 months before monetized timegated bullshit runs it into the ground.
Korean games all follow the same trend, amazing character creators, no real long term plan beyond cranking up the ingame store.