WANTS YOU TO KILL A GUY BECAUSE HE MISPRONOUNCED HER GENDER

>WANTS YOU TO KILL A GUY BECAUSE HE MISPRONOUNCED HER GENDER
>GETS MAD THAT YOU JUST WANT TO DO THE DEATH RACE CLEAN
>WONT TALK TO YOU AFTER THIS QUEST
10/10 Transgender representation cdpr!

Attached: WCyberpunk41.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>>WANTS YOU TO KILL A GUY BECAUSE HE MISPRONOUNCED HER GENDER
if this is real it is accurate representation

>cdpr makes the tranny seem mentally ill and morally repulsive
unironically did a good job

The researchers state:
‘male-to-females . . . retained a male pattern regarding criminality. The same was
true regarding violent crime.’

The guy got xer husband killed, close enough

Funny how they still act like men

so you admit men are the criminals

>could probably get an actual sex change with 2077 body mods and tech
>doesn't to be a special snowflake
Would IRL trannys actually opt for shitty pills and crappy surgeries when the real deal is available to them?

>WANTS YOU TO KILL A GUY BECAUSE HE MISPRONOUNCED HER GENDER
Yea it has nothing to do with the guy killing her lover as he/she says a bunch of times.

To win the Oppression Olympics, yes.

>men
yes black men

He didn't kill anybody, it was a death race, where his faggot husband died on a track basically because of his own mistake.
The troon to cope, invents entire new reality where the corpo bro did it with a malicious intent. So he seethes and dilates out of anger and then chases the corpo of the track, follows him and literally intentionally tries to kill him.

It's always hilarious to me that people take the lowest hanging fruit, when if you actually play the game you'd have so much more ammo to dump on the character.

>Character enters fucking death races with their partner, literally serves as a shooter while their partner drives
>Partner is know to be incredibly reckless by all other drivers, gets too close and constantly bad mouths others
>During one race, gets too close to another driver that he has beef with, spins out, fucking dies
>Character swears to essentially kill the other driver, ropes you in and only tells you half way through the races that they plan to assassinate them
>Game lets you actively sabotage the character, can just finish the race and get the winnings leaving them pissy
>Can also follow through, but convince them to back off since their partner basically got himself killed and it wasn't really the driver's fault
>Not only talks to you after the mission if you do this, but gives you their car and chills at the bar if you want to chat

Like, the character is fucking trash and there's so much you can mock in how they blame others for their own bullshit, how they want to kill someone but don't have the guts to just do it outright, and how they throw a fit if you actually do what you say and finish the race.

Always has to be about trans bullshit with you people when there's so much more to make fun of.

I literally told this tranny I didn’t want to be involved with the vendetta, did a 360 and walked away.

we only have disparity between the sexes when it comes to crime because women are generally weaker and smaller than men and they know if they try some shit they get shut down fast. if there were no difference between the male and female physique crime rates would be the same

He thinks it was on purpose. Point is it has nothing to do with pronouns or even being a tranny.

But you don't care about that, you just want to be offended because "muh trannies".

I accidentally pissed her off but I said, oh well, live and let live. I pissed off that other tattooed chick too with the butch hairstyle. I'm not a completist faggot, I just roll with the punches

this

Women are more risk averse even in contexts where physical size makes no difference e.g. investing.

the average Any Forums user relates to an unhinged schizoid with an irrational grudge, so they just focus on the tranny part.

Of course he thinks so, because he is a mentally deranged troon. Simple as. It might as well be about pronouns because of how insane and irrational character ends up being.
I don't get why are you being mad about standard troon joke?

Attached: 1486705893510.jpg (329x329, 24.18K)

Would you sperg out like this if I did? I don't think so tranny.

>im wrong but i might as well be right

see
>the average Any Forums user relates to an unhinged schizoid with an irrational grudge

>Whatever dude you're mad
Kek.

About one in two trans people are attention seekers to the point of being personality disordered.

this
CDPR are based
the shazamtroons are seething still

If you did what? Talk about anything other than trannies? Christ man. I'd be down to talk about how shit the character is in any thread since I just played through Cyberpunk recently for the first time. The game has tons of characters that are irredeemable pieces of shit, but then has the gall to constantly dump on you if you take violent/revenge-fueled choices. I'm down to discuss that without having to focus on people who can't connect what's in their pants with their head.

if I see a fat person I make fun of their obesity, not their life story
same with a mentally ill troon
simple as

Attached: AcE86r6.gif (245x322, 995.13K)

I mean I think this was actually good RPG quest design, sometimes you just gotta nope outta things and sometimes people won't like that, sure it may not give you the "best" rewards but from a roleplaying perspective I think it was actually good.

>there are people who actually played this tranny game
Lmao

being trans is itself a personality disorder

the reasoning was so retarded, fag joins death race, dies in it, omg it must be murder

I'm not the OP, honey. I'm just asking why are you mad, when the joke simply fits to the character. It's an irrationally mad troon being mad at corpo for really inane reasons because he this is his troon cope.

Would you do it?

So about the same rate as people who post on Any Forums.

I'd arrange to have the murderer of my husband killed. I don't even care if it wasn't his fault.

Not really. Men are more aggressive than women because of testosterone (the root of all evil by the way)

>mentions the race has drivers and gunners
>assume they're attaching turrets or something to the vehicle
>she just shoots out the window with handgun
Trash

glad i bought this piece of for 10$ used

>woman momentmnvr8

>Any Forums exagerates and makes up random shit about every single game every time they want to shit talk any aspect of it
>we've been doing this since the inception of the fucking board but it's not acceptable when they do it to trannies
fuck off faggots
you people are making me actually think this place is filled with trannifaggots instead of it just being a meme

Please tell me you can kill him

Do what? The fuck are you asking? Talk about the game? Rant about the character?

use basic reading comprehension

>he thinks he'll ever get married
user, I...

>participates in a death race where you're allowed to shot opponents
>dies. not even by being shot but because he is a shit driver
>ugh it's that fucking dudes fault. I'm literally going to assassinate him out of bounds of the race
Real fucking shizo hours.

user, I don't know how to tell you this...

tranny death makes me smile

*her

I liked the Delamaine mission where I forced him and his other AIs to play nice. Pretty cool storyline.

sounds awful
I wouldn't be able to sleep if I was smiling 24/7

>user, I...
Just hold my hand and tell me lies.

Nice shitpost OP. Subscribed.

Speaking of Cyberpunk, at this point CDPR might as well drop all plans for DLC and just straight up make a sequel right? It’s been more than a year since release and we still don’t even have the next gen versions out, by the time DLC is ready it could be more than two years since release.

Exactly. You wouldn't.

No.

They're still selling it for full price and retards keep buying because they think everything is fixed since youtubers told them it is
The industry is in such a terrible state now. There is zero reason to invest in making something good when you can shit out terrible products while paying a few thousands for internet celebrities to say it's actually good.