So my 360 controller is finally giving out after like 10 years of use. Since they aren't that easy to find these days...

So my 360 controller is finally giving out after like 10 years of use. Since they aren't that easy to find these days, which controller do I get now? It has to be wired and reliable, apart from that I really don't care.

Attached: XBOX-360-Wired-1.jpg (1500x1500, 135.45K)

8BitDo SN30 Pro+

/thread

Attached: n64.jpg (1555x1606, 301.31K)

just get the xbox one controller wired? price literally the same as old junk in pic rel

>price literally the same as old junk in pic rel
Where? I can only find them for around 60 bucks

checked, but I can't find them anymore where I live. They're either knockoffs of dubious quality or "used", i.e. I might just as well continue to use mine

>It has to be wired
why

the xbone one is fine

just dont go third party

Not him but batteries are pointlessly heavy for something i'll be directly in front of when using, and "charging cables" are flimsy fuck micro USB shits that WILL go loose after a month of usage.

Good luck my dude, my Playstation 2 controller died after 15 years and trying to use a PS4 controller instead has been absolute hell. I'm never buying another modern sony product i'd rather shell out $300 for some autist collector's unopened controller.

ps4 controllers are best, but you need a special accessory to make sure the wire doesnt fall off. Its also worth mentioning that most games default to showing xbox buttons only. So if youre not familiar with both controllers, series x/s controllers are not bad. i just dislike the clicky dpad.

Attached: gg.png (1090x719, 16.99K)

my 360 controller still going strong

Why do you not like the ps4 controller?

the xbox controller they label as 'for pc' works good. i think it's based on xbox one design. its AA battery wireless but i use it wired, and since it's usb-c, i don't worry about the port breaking

Number one reason is the fucking chinky charge cable on it that even after sending in for RMA is still a loose useless piece of shit.
Joystick drift between two different controllers, always the right stick.
Tiny ass start/select buttons next to a gigantic useless ass touch pad that has no function on PC.
Next to no PC support in general, I often find myself modding games for the first hour to see if I can inject/replace menu prompts with the PS shapes, but that's more personal autism.

Otherwise I prefer the button and trigger layout to Xbox, if it wasn't for my early childhood nintendobrain i'd probably relearn the ABXY placement being backwards easier.

usb-c is fine. it isn't like the dark times of micro usb anymore.
>ps4 controllers are best
>except they aren't fully compatible and it will refuse to accept electricity after 3 months because lmaomicrousb

>usb-c is fine
It fucking is not nigger i'm literally using that shit now, give me a hard wired controller without battery/wireless internals god dammit. It's cheaper and lighter.

Attached: file.png (602x255, 148.53K)

maybe you should cool it when you don't even know the difference between usb port types

Not him but xinput emulators can be a bit wonky. Also sticks are too stiff for my liking. And press f for early version sticks. And a baby blue flashlight is not really needed. Other than that I like it.

>pic
>usb-c

Its all fucking hot garbage if its made to be unplugged.

direct
wire
or
fuck
off

That's usb micro, not usb-c, you fucking retard.
The only time I've had a usb-c cable break on me was when I pushed some furniture over the port by accident.

If it can be unplugged its trash that will go loose

After only 10 years ? I have PS2 controllers that are still going strong after 20 years of frequent use.

I'll take your very credible word over my own experience of using the usb-c controller and usb-c cable for close to 6 years now.

nah usb c is very reliable
get with the times gramps

Gamecube USB hori-pad

Makes sense.

I had one with faulty face buttons, the blowjob trick worked like a charm

i'll take my decade+ of use with a single wired controller over every other flimsy rechargable wireless piece of shit device that has come out since

You know what else is very reliable? This

Attached: file.png (500x700, 161.75K)

Gorilla glue mein nigger. Just superglue the USB-C into the controller. Or solder if you want to do it right.

>connector in controller bad
>connector in pc good

actual fucking retard

>usb a good
>usb c good
>direct wire
>still has to plug it into the pc
neck yourself with a noose drenched with your dad's cum, retard

See . I always sit at my desk when playing anyway, I like lighter controllers (actually removed the vibration motors a long time ago) and I don't want to mess around with little charging cables. The fewer the parts that can break, the better.

The RB button is giving out unfortunately. Doesn't register inputs unless I forcefully push it down, it's not really a problem in slow singleplayer games, but any game where you need buttons to be snappy kinda sucks. I tried cleaning the contacts and all, but it's unfortunately not doing the trick anymore. My useless clumsy ass dropped it one too many times I think.

based gramps

tfw found a reasonably priced wireless controller with gyro and back buttons but you need third party software for mapping

Attached: 1562048194834.jpg (840x854, 278.92K)

You're actually beyond stupid user

Just get a USB-C wireless controller, such as the Xbox Series one, you don't have to put batteries in and you can keep a USB cable plugged in at all times.
If your wired controller's wire breaks for whatever reason, then you're shit out of luck and need to replace the entire thing, whereas with a wireless controller you just need to replace the wire.

I got my little brother an xbox series x for Christmas and pretty much just stole the controller from it and with a long USB C cable its been great.

>I wonder what brand of controller to use on my Microsoft machine!
Why are poorfags so fucking stupid, this is why no one likes you

Attached: 1643656397255.jpg (650x279, 28.25K)