Look

Look
Basically I'm still going to buy it. Xenoblade Chronicles 3

I know UGH I know I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just I'm still going to buy it is all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1644551911796.jpg (1280x640, 178.55K)

We know you are too retarded to use a simple emulator to play at 60 FPS/4k instead of 400p, it's not a big deal

>he buys videogames

Attached: splatoon laugh.jpg (400x366, 41.53K)

We're going to get non stop schizo xenoblade threads for the next 4 years aren't we?

Until they uncensor it yes

It is some real monkey paw shit, wish xeno games do well so we can get more and now threads are practically unsalvageable.

Or just admit you're clueless of what you're talking about and go back to shitpost about elden ring

Attached: 1644448814106.jpg (2067x2067, 444.2K)

I want to get into this franchise but I only have a Switch, are XCDE/XC2 censored too? It's worth getting them physical or jump straight to digital with the offers and deals?

Attached: 1636924595445.png (854x480, 409.16K)

Ok. I'm going to pirate it like I did with 2.

Just get the deals. also, how are you believing all the censorship shitposting?

Attached: 1605894771673.png (888x720, 371.44K)

How are you believing that he wants to get into the series? It's just another b8 by a falseflagger. Move along.

I tried playing Xenoblade Chronicles DE on yuzu yesterday with a 60fps mod and at 2x scaling but it kept frame dropping and lagging real bad. This is ona machine with a 5800x and a 3080
Why won't it play well? Is this just a lie by the master race?

Look, I'm not a falseflagger, I keep seeing threads about how a Nintendo game is being censored, saw some gameplay and I want to get into this franchise, that's why i'm asking (Switch is my first console IN YEARS, the last console I buyed was the Ps3 Slim back in 2011, so I don't know which game is worth or not)

Attached: 1637745406616.png (900x800, 133.67K)

It's a very lengthy game not gonna lie, but xbc2 was no exaggeration the best modern jrpg I've played. I highly recommend it.

Other than some name changes if you want to count that as censorship, black face became metal face for example, then no only X was censored and that is stuff in wii u hell for now.

just get them however you can, last i checked physical copies are hard to get for both xenogames at least in my side of the world.

I have Collector's Editions for 2 and 1DE and will get one for 3 as well.

yo i just think the combat, exploration, map design, characters and story of all 3.5 games suck major ass so far and you're all coocoo bananas

Attached: 1633876441106.jpg (181x272, 19.58K)

cute femboy

I'll give you the straight answer. Xeno- is a series about science fantasy that has its roots in fanservice so if you're turned off by that dont play it. About the general gist of it
>Every game features a love story at its core and phylosophical questions about creation and gods
>Every game has a "winning girl" for the MC and the losing one ends alone and sad even getting a scene that's very memed on
>Gameplay is very hit or miss depending on the person, it's mostly auto attack with strategy behind it where you chain shit together to generate big numbers but its fun when you get into it
>Open world, tons of collectibles
>There's a gacha system in 2 where your equipment is basically people/creatures and they give you different moves/weapons and stories to unlock. Might sound dumb but its fun when you get to it since it incentivizes doing side quests and challenges to get more things to unlock
>Both 1 and 2 have extra stories, you want to play them to understand some extra details about their respective games and eventually 3
>Story in general is very very good, a ton of memorable storylines and characters that make up for some great moments
>Music is amazing, some of the best tracks in gaming are from xenoblade
>Voice choice WILL impact your experience. JP is safe, a ton of very good VA's, but EN is hit or miss, if you like memes you'll enjoy it but generally its very bad aside from a few characters like Shulk in 1 or Nia in 2
>Dont believe shitposters from either side in this Any Forums shithole, nothing changed

Attached: FLektSLVIAIn41H.jpg (1300x2149, 1.41M)

>that has its roots in fanservice
Show me a single quote from Takahashi that implies this.

You can't.

can I emulate them yet

How long are we gonna have to deal with schizos calling anyone with honest questions and opinions falseflaggers?

are you disabled?

I think 2 works pretty well now, 1 DE I'm not sure and thats the edition you want to play for the extra story
You can ignore X for now since it doesnt really matter all that much currently

Oh yeah also if you want to discuss the game after you play and like it just use vg, it's not worth it to post in here with all the falseflagging that's going on atm but vg actually has fans/thirsty fucks that will take you seriously, if you're serious

Attached: FLPCWFLVkAEGSCQ.jpg (882x1620, 622K)

>Hashino: So, you value the interaction the characters have with the world. On the other hand, the clothing is quite flashy. Have you seen the butt of “Xenoblade 2”’s heroine? (laughs). Even with that, the world feels like it exists, and it must be because of your philosophy of how the people interact with things.
>Takahashi: Yes, because I don’t want it to feel like it’s not everyday life. With that being said, I do put in my fetishes. (laughs) It’s hard to balance it all.

Attached: DSC6024 Takahashi.jpg (2208x1472, 1010.67K)

That's the reverse of what you're saying.
He says he tries to be as realistic as possible but tends to slip fetish shit in every now and then.

Just ignore him, he has no idea what he's talking about and just wants you to post quotes he'll just refute with dumb shit
Anyone that knows the series has an idea of how fanservice heavy it was since gears

Attached: Xenogears.png (707x1000, 1017.3K)

Would you stop fucking replying to everyone I talk to and telling them not to respond?
They clearly don't give a fuck, and I'm tired of seeing your autistic ass trying to police every thread I visit.

>Posts something that's not in any of the games
Cool, make sure you post the PXZ gif next.

>let me bash my head against the bot

lol lmao

>See naked women in surreal dreamlike EVA landscape
>First thought is that it was done to make your cum and not some 2deep4u metaphor
You're everything that's wrong with this fanbase.