I laugh at the retards who bought/invested into the VR technology scam. Do you?

I laugh at the retards who bought/invested into the VR technology scam. Do you?

Attached: jeremy laughing.jpg (1280x720, 64.42K)

I don't think about you at all.

Attached: quest.jpg (960x721, 100.26K)

I don't laugh at the people who enjoy it, but I have no interest in VR myself. I don't know anyone in my real-life circles who uses it.

300 bucks for nice quality wireless VR isnt really a lot, dude. Plus its really fun as an experience.

this, except without the goggles because I didn't fall for the VR scam. I don't usually laugh at VR "early" adopters because I'm not usually thinking about them. they can have their fringe devices with one game worth playing a year. at least they like video games do get one worth playing sometimes, unlike Snoys who only get glorified cutscenes of grimdark heroes walking and chatting and are happy about that absolute state of non-interactivity. the only times I will laugh at VRetards are when they pretend VR is going to get relevant at some point this decade.

as always, first post is in fact - best post.

This lul op is a poorfag

I want to play alyx

Are there any VR RTS? With an actual single player campaign? That's the only thing I'm hoping for from all this VR business.

incredibly based first post

Attached: EB_ktuFU8AAEtZt.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

I'm too paranoid somebody is going to flick my ear while I'm blinded.

Attached: ear flick.jpg (1200x1200, 57.93K)

>have no interest on VR right now because there's no games I want to play
>on top of that I get sick whenever I play it
>friend insists I get a VR because he wants to play stuff that can be played on a regular PC anyway
maybe in a few years

Attached: 1644514590803.gif (480x392, 1.08M)

>let me think about you long enough to go into this thread to post how I don't think about you at all

carrier command 2

What games would you want?

>invested
I should be laughing at you for being poor.

Someone recommend me your favorite videos.
For me its NHVR-156 and The Red Widow

i enjoy vr

Attached: 20200326134531_1.jpg (904x905, 158.43K)

I find it very nice for a good wank every once and awhile. The games are a bonus

Attached: 1620329090100.jpg (1613x2048, 606.99K)

Im in vr right now playing with a huge floppy donkey dick in donkey boner simulator vr edition im covered in donkey jizz!! In vr!!

no idea honestly, I play mostly RPGs
I don't care about FPS and despite me liking minecraft I'd rather play it on PC as it provides a better experience

It's alright. Will actually get good in like 1-2 years.
The only part of VR that I truly hate are the people that want to trojan horse their special interests and turn it into another smartphone. And the NFT parasites that keep trying to force themselves into projects where they have absolutely zero to offer anyone.

I'm sure we'll get some good software soon enough, after Quest's race to the bottom mobile gamer push dies out. Until then, the library's stagnated for like 3 years now as people can just ship ports and that's good enough.

I came here to laugh at you while avril gives me a """lapdance""" in VR

Attached: 1613224204856.jpg (512x512, 32.77K)

HEY HEY YOU YOU