Fist person fantasy action games

>Fist person fantasy action games
Why the fuck they are so rare?

Attached: Dark_Messiah_of_Might_and_Magic_Cover_Art.jpg (900x842, 665.24K)

I'm playan this game
Fucked up not getting the heal spell first

Get the freeze spell asap, its so goddamn much fun

I did
But can only cast it every 5 minutes
I'm running around waiting for mana to recharge

>dark messiah
>fallout 3 and skyrim
>mordhau and chivalry

Just use console commands to gain some points early on. It's cheating, but you are missing out on some fun combat mechanics early on.

The levels at beginnings are made for stealth and environments kills, so I recommend taking stealth, levels made for open combat start with the ship level and further, in the endgame stealth is useless, this is the main disadvantage of the game that no one hint you about change of pace.

there's loads of health potions, it's really not a difficult game

>>fallout 3 and skyrim
The fact that they are in real time does not make them action, retard, it's still an RPG where the player's skills mean nothing and everyone decides by stat checks.
>>mordhau and chivalry
It isn't fantasy, mouth-breather.

depth perception is hard in non vr games. 3rd person games have a point of reference in your character but in 1st person games you end up waving at air im front of your enemy a lot of the time.

You now remember Project Offset.

So how about making more FPS fantasy?

Attached: ss_f38b39ee77576af242fd57933863d86e206e18e4.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 460.07K)

All these years and it's first time I see that the orc is actually drooling.

>fallout 3 and skyrim
>rpg

Attached: confusednig.jpg (800x450, 23.88K)

t.mouth-breather

they're sandboxes at best

This does not change the fact that the combat system is a pure RPG - you go into the room, face tank all the damage, return the damage back and that's it, no need for dodging, learning the patterns of enemies attacks (because they do not exist) or move, wins the one who has a bigger stats stick.

Dark Messiah was a good example of how you do story choices in an Action RPG. Story choices aren't made in some boring dialogue menu, instead your story choices are made through in-game actions. You can choose to rescue Leanna or just leave her, or if you regret rescuing her you can simply kill her then and there (which will give Xana an orgasm). When it comes to exorcising Xana, you walk up to the altar to purify yourself, no dialogue menu or cutscene, and you can always turn around and choose to not so it.
I wish more games would handle story choices like this. Most RPGs do story choices within the dialogue menu, instead of in-game actions.

ENTER!

Attached: Arthurian Legends.jpg (1280x720, 278.71K)

I liked King's Field 4 but the gameplay is actually some of the most boring I have seen in any game I have played ever. The atmosphere and music are great though

same

Attached: Dark Messiah.webm (640x360, 2.81M)

>in the endgame stealth is useless
Idk, oneshotting those beefy temple guards was fun. It's definitely wonky as hell though.