JUMP ON THE NECKS OF MONSTERS!

~YOU CAN'T HIDE YOURSELF
YOU CAN'T RUN~

~WE'RE FIGHTING FOR OUR LIVES
AND WE JUST CAN'T LOSE AGAIN~

~THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME
BE READY TO FIGHT~

DO IT!

Attached: attack on titan 2.jpg (616x353, 379.41K)

Can I just play this instead of watching the anime and then start the anime from where the game ends?

play the tribute game instead

It is a pretty fun game that goes trough the events of the first 3 seasons of the anime

>missing all the good parts of the anime, only to skip to the shit parts
Yeah, do that.

is the gameplay fun? i played some free to play browser pvp game. faying around and killing titans was pretty neat..

It's actually surprisingly fun to zoom around with the 3d manouvering gear

The movement feels fucking great
The gameplay is as repetitive as a musou, maybe even more because all characters move the exact same, with some just having better stats than others.

I honestly recommend you to just watch the series

LOL,LMAO.
Erin turns it to a cuckoo bird at the end

Attached: Attack-on-Titan-Chapter-139.png (740x555, 162.88K)

AAAAIIIIIEEEE JEAN DON'T FUCK MY WIFE

Severly underrated game. Its so fun to play for a musuo

Its pretty good. Especially once you unlock the Levi spin move and you just turn into a fucking buzzsaw of death, going 100 miles an hour through the air and chaining kill after kill.

what did you think of the Titan combat?

Decent though could have been deeper.

Boring compared to slicing tendons then blasting up to rip napes off so fast the g forces should be snapping your neck.

>lock titan
>spam up to always focus on nape
>attack for instakill
>lock next titan and repeat
Its a shame the chain always ends after the 7th hit, but even then it just takes an air dodge to start another one

>tfw Our Man kills sixty titans in ten minutes
>tfw Reiner knows this one man apocalypse is coming for him

Actual fucking retard
The game is just better than the anime

The OC lives in an alternate timeline considering the final mission.
RIP self insert psycho slaughtermachine

Actual fucking retard
You character is a self-insert who does all the fucking job

He's alive.

>play the [MEME FANGAME]
No I don't think I will. I'll play a fun game and not one with unncessarily convoluted movement mechanics
The fangames always fail to understand the appeal is mastering team members, resource management and movements and parry timings while focused on battling titans

Attached: Our Man gun.jpg (500x520, 39.96K)

it's ok. free roam movement is a bit jank because you have no altitude control and when reeling the game really like you to slam you downwards so you end up face planting against walls if you don't boost dash, which you can't afford to do often in early game.
fighting titans is cool for the first 10 minutes but then gets boring because it's the same braindead shit everytime: hook on nape/weakspot, move behind, press boost then attack.

post credits show the madlad surviving

>he actually survived that bullshit
Out of the way Marley fucking shits, you're not making it to season 4 alive

> not chopping the limbs for materials
yeah it definitely feels like they put less effort in. The combat reminds me of the Skyrim werewolf combat. Howl to create AoE effect and punch and eat for health

>OH NO IT'S ACTUALLY FUN INSTEAD OF DRUCKMANN'S REVENGE BAD

Attached: Yes.png (680x709, 243.33K)

>You character is a self-insert who does all the fucking job
And he's fucking based. No tears, no screaming, just murder.

No, the baseline appeal is mastering a swinging system that isn't as brainless as merely pointing in the right direction and occasionally putting some thought into timing. I enjoyed both official games but the swinging was woefully underdeveloped in both of them and brought the overall games down.

Would 3d manouvering gear work irl?

>free roam movement is a bit jank because you have no altitude control and when reeling the game really like you to slam you downwards so you end up face planting against walls if you don't boost dash, which you can't afford to do often in early game.
Except when you retain momentum as you are supposed to do, and if you don't you are "punished" by slowing down and having to vertical run. Otherwise you can use boost. It's an absolutely fair trade off
>fighting titans is cool for the first 10 minutes but then gets boring because it's the same braindead shit everytime: hook on nape/weakspot, move behind, press boost then attack.
You can use firearms, thunder spears, parries, target specific points for materials and to make titans fall or lose arts

Giving imput direction, timing swings and inputs, worrying about momentum and having grapple points and trading off gas for extra movement while having to account for titans movement is a sufficiently deep abstraction
The fangames are autism incarnate and not many people want to play the accurate irl spiderman experience

Yes
Shingeki no Tatakae
>Protagonist has a few battles where barely kills a few dozen titans before having inconclusive squabbles with his schoolmates. Comrades think of him as an idiot
>Paradis is doomed by a bunch of retarded moralfag teenagers
>Turns out the protagonist is not free and is a virgin, throws a tantrum over not being able to fuck his love interest.
>Druckmann tier "revenge bad" story
>"Ereh you killed civilians that hate us, just happily celebrated declaring war on us and want to see us all dead... and that's wrong!"
>"I must fight because muh umi da, muh deserts, muh outside world, those eyes, yeah that's the boy who will save the world"
>Shit tier characters like Gabo and Warrior parents, sidelined/ruined good characters
>No final Reiner vs Eren confrontation
>Armong and Gabo wank, good characters sacrificed for shit characters.
>Pointless romance and love triangle that goes nowhere and ends with NTR shit
>Protagonist has precognition, the power of all titans and the ability to fully control his opponents in every moment. Still loses. Not even the decency to take it like a man, cries like a bitch.

AoT2 - Final Battle
>Protagonist is an uberchad with thousands of confirmed titan kills that becomes a role model for all the 104th.
>Protagonist is truly free, unapologetic revenge story
>"Hey [Our Man], you madlad, leave some titans for us too!!"
>"I must fight to make those bastards pay and protect my home"
>Ultra kino Reiner vs Protagonist final battle
>Protagonist is an alpha male that canonically makes almost all female of the 104th fall for him. Becomes Sasha's "best friend" and they frequently go "hunting" together.
>Protagonist is a normal human that trains really hard and really want to win so he simply gets shit done and becomes the best. In the end he throws himself without hesitation in an impossible situation because that's his duty as soldier and patriot. Still survives because he refuses to die

No, but due to user limits

The game is cool, the player character is also cool. But you're missing the point, I fucking loved the game and being able to replay and save everyone who died while being a murder machine badass every character loves.

The game's story is still not a replacement for the actual story if he's planning on keep watching the anime from the point where the game ends. It's pure fanservice and it makes you feel great, which is spot on in a game like this - after all, you are playong the game because you liked the series. I think they really nailed it with AOT2

tribute game's movement mechanics are pretty simple to pick up. imo understanding how to use reeling properly is the hardest part about it but once you're past that hurdle you're golden
for me the most important part of an aot game is the freedom of movement and aottg nails it

it'd be an interesting trade off if it weren't for the fact that you spend like a third of the game on the town map.
and none of the shit you listed changes how the combat plays out. it's always the same shit of target this, get behind and hit it. materials are especially bad because it just makes you do this shit thrice for no good reason

>fighting titans is cool for the first 10 minutes but then gets boring because it's the same braindead shit everytime: hook on nape/weakspot, move behind, press boost then attack.
>t. never played inferno mode

idk why this shit is so overpriced when in every review people complain that it wasn't high enough budget, torrenting rn cause i've been curious for a while and this thread reminded me of it