This shit sucks

this shit sucks

Attached: hero.jpg (1089x613, 145.61K)

Yeah

This is the best JRPG ever made. Period.

worst combat system in the series by far. only brainlets think there is any depth to it

>Only 2 complaints is big booba and anime moments
>When all Xeno games has this
Why

so what's the deal with this series are the games connected or is it like final fantasy where there's motifs and concepts that return across games but they don't actually take place in the same worlds

if it ain't the coomers who try to defend the overly sexualized designs that Masatsugu Saito penned. it's the combat system which actively doesn't want to be a Action RPG, despite it being a Action RPG

Is the game really that good? I was hesitant on buying it, but seeing this makes me think it must be 10/10

Largely standalone, but very tenuously connected. To say how is a slight spoiler since it's kind of neat how it's done.
The upcoming game seems to be much more explicitly connected to XC1 and 2.

don't believe anything you see on Any Forums kappa

I know. I always come here whenever I'm about to buy a game. If I see a shitpost full of buzzwords or vague criticisms with no depth about a popular game or a well liked game, I know it's 10/10. But if I see a bunch of people using words like "comfy" or "kino" then I know it's dogshit.

Judging by this thread, this game must be amazing.

alright, thanks

Nah dude, the game is totally comfkino!

You may like the game, You may hate the game. You can buy the game, in fact I recommend it since you aren't me

I just personally hate this game so fucking much

Thankfully the sequel looks much better and tasteful

I don't even hate the game, I just think it's really overrated.
XC1 is comfykino though

It's pure japkino, Nintendo noticed this which is why they are censoring everything and putting literal burkas on all girls on Xenoblade 3.

It was the only good game of 2017.

were we living in the same 2017
like yeah overall outside of Nintendo things were shitty

but XC2 was one of multiple big Nintendo releases

I can't believe they're censoring our games like this

Attached: Nia_artwork.png (1301x1920, 1.98M)

cherry picked example

Attached: XC2_Dahlia_Artwork.png (250x407, 139.24K)

It's a slow start for sure and you need to dedicate yourself to it until it opens itself up to you, and you have to stomach the shonen anime vibes. But if you can move past that and embrace the game for what it is, it's definitely a top 5 experience on the Switch. If you can't, well, you'll probably hate it and spend year shitposting about it on Any Forums like many others before you.

worst design

Shit taste