Think we'll get a good video game adaptation after Lawd dem Rangs: Rangs uh Power comes out?

Think we'll get a good video game adaptation after Lawd dem Rangs: Rangs uh Power comes out?

Attached: 1643590244668.png (1333x2000, 3.44M)

There's no way this is real

>AYO WE WUZ FUKEEN ELVZ N SHIET

Attached: 1632205546934.png (634x951, 546.21K)

>Ben Rothstein
I know I'll get called a Any Forumsfag for pointing this out but come on

It's going to be the biggest flop of our time before a game is even considered

what do you mean, user
there's nothing subversive going on here

Attached: 1629296840175.png (1274x791, 1.88M)

Nah. Video game tie ins for movies and tv shows are largely dead. Costs are too high for video games anymore and news spreads too quickly online to just fart out some janky mess and expect to make your money back on the name alone

And they definitely aren’t going to try and tie it in to Lord of the Globohomo: WE WUZ RANGS N SHEEEEEIIIIIIT Edition

No. Nothing this upcoming dumpsterfire can possibly inspire will be good.

I wouldn't mind another Shadow of Mordor like game though, except better than Shadow of War was.

>not writing Powah'

jesus you're a worthless fucking faggot

kill yourself

Is there any franchise they won't ruin with their bullshit? I'm just tired of it at this point

Uhh DRGbros? it's over

They'll remaster the LOTR trilogy to insert blacks into it. Screencap this.

No.
Niggers are the only cultural output America has now.
Enjoy it, it's the future you chose for yourselves.

Attached: ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀.jpg (427x375, 22.73K)

>Dey hea

The rights are up for sale, who knows who is forking over like 200 million for it though.

I wonder if Rings of Power can bypass that shit because its not "LOTR" or "The Hobbit" and thus can just make a second age game regardless of the rights

You know the media wants me to hate Russia and Putin but honestly, between Russia and America I'm really not very favourable of whatever the fuck America is pushing nowadays.

You know what the worst part of this is?
This is supposed to be a dwarf.
And she doesn't have a beard.

For fucks sake.

>Dwarves
>Living in caves
>Caves where there's no sunlight
>Skin produces melanin in response to sunlight
>No sunlight, no melanin
>Black princess

I'm a lefty but even I gotta say these mental gymnastics just to shoehorn in a token diversity role are embarrassing. I guess it's not cultural appropriation if you do it to white culture eh?

It just seems malicious at this point.

its funny to do this when tolkien painstakingly described the phenotypical differences of every race and sub-race and whatever, and asserted that the white haired elves and brown haired elves were absolutely completely separate and different and must maintain the proper social order

Don't fall for Putin's propaganda just because you're tired of America's globalhomo shit.
Russia is it's own pile of steaming excrement, just in a different way than the West is.
The dark truth is that there's no one coming to bail the world out of the mess it's in.

Attached: dimensions of extreme value.jpg (699x699, 85.04K)

Who the fuck is this fat goblina?

There's a dwarven princess?

>Think we'll get a good video game
lol
Where do you people come from

>Forbidden love between a woman and an elf
>When Fucking Elrond is LITERALLY a half-elf.
Jesus Christ.

>you think we don't know struggle? we're dark elves in middle-earth
>*white character goes silent, pensive music plays*

Attached: human.png (501x592, 365.72K)

Yeah, that about sums it up.

Attached: untitled.jpg (869x120, 42.75K)

I don't know anything about his motives or whatever. I just don't give a fuck. If my government wants me to go fight in a war against Russia, then my real question, what am I fighting for exactly? I don't want to side with anyone in this conflict and I sure as hell won't fight for my worthless government (Canada) if NATO decides to start WW3 over it.

you vill vatch it and you vill like it

Attached: 1627458335870.png (796x1833, 1.29M)

oh look it's another episode of getting mad at black people for existing

I have read LOTR, the Hobbit and the Similarillian so many times I can quite dozens of passages between them verbatim.

Show me the spot in any of these books or indeed in any of Tolkien's private notes or letters that specifies that dwarves are exclusively white.

Attached: 1629332025906.jpg (499x481, 44.01K)

He might've not written it but he wrote about it :)

Attached: tolkienevil.jpg (480x246, 26.24K)

Rich jews and anglos literally have business meetings where they sit around a table and discuss what aspects of western civilization and white culture they haven't destroyed yet.

if you're not a big Tolkien fan (like everyone defending Amazon) you might not know this, but love between Men and Elves actually was greatly discouraged in the Silmarillion.
Also, let's not be retarded, the point of what Amazon's doing isn't about Men and Elves it's about them being black and White lmao

Attached: 1629514350915.png (152x254, 56.42K)

>>Forbidden love between a woman and an elf
>>When Fucking Elrond is LITERALLY a half-elf.
Did...did you not read the silmarillion? Elrond's dad had to do some real shit to be allowed to fuck his mom.

Find me the spot where it says frogposters aren't all retarded, I'll wait.

Well, he was right.

Attached: 1477926974160.jpg (229x343, 24.33K)

"he didn't explicitly say no therefore yes" doesn't seem like a great philosophy to be approaching his work.
He never explicitly said that alien robots weren't part of Sauron's army.

Yeah and his family life is pretty fucking shit because of it.
You think he enjoys getting stuck with the moniker 'Half-Elven'

Attached: 1621254149146.png (1066x629, 115.5K)

>but love between Men and Elves actually was greatly discouraged in the Silmarillion.
Where? Cite passages.