Why do women cream themselves over this character?

Why do women cream themselves over this character?

Attached: 1643883838240.jpg (1607x1016, 259.38K)

chad

They want to fix him

He's a well-written tragic figure with good voice acting

Women are hivemind creatures. They don't have actual reasons for feeling things, they just feel things because they believe they're supposed to feel them. Men connected with Emet-Selch because of the weight of his mission and the catharsis of passing the torch to (You). Women saw men responding to Emet-Selch with genuine emotion, so they decided they also have to respond emotionally to him.

that's not a tumblr sexyman.

Someone post the twitch clip of that Warframe mommie who's clothes literally came off when Emet smiled at her.

"I can fix him"

>women

he's an omnicidal maniac, and women are mentally ill

He's sad, lonely, and devoted.

soon

Attached: FLXpe1iVIAU8AJB.jpg (1097x612, 73.38K)

wait, women are based?

Hand designed by a fujo to cater to women's tastes, as men we'll never understand it

He's the literal personification of a man, a masculine man, and women, on a primal level, cannot resist him for this reason.

i love how emet makes incels upset

the Noctis event is coming back?

>hunched posture
>noodle-armed casterfag
>b r i t i s h
>masculine man

user...

>Emotional backstory and highly emotionally open/vulnerable during the events of the story
>Polished and porcelain, very clean and neat-looking
>Always the mature figure in the situations he's in, very explicitly written to be the "Older Male" no matter who he is speaking to
>Handsome features
>Few moments he smiles are always pockmarked for maximum dramatic effect
>Seems to have a particular fondness for (you) because he recognizes (you) as a component of one of his closest friends, meaning that the players feel a bond to someone they are antagonized by
>Actions are ultimately just to bring back the world he lost and misses, one which is wrapped with as much emotional weight as it does objective focus

It'd be utterly bizarre if this fujo-forged villain WASN'T fawned over by the XIV female playerbase.

They don't. Women crave black cock and black cock only whitoid.

Would you bros?

Attached: FK6xt4LWQAQ0YY0.jpg (1725x2048, 222.63K)