I'm getting an xbox x

I'm getting an xbox x
my friends have ps4/5
what now?

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 6.63K)

You play and enjoy games on your Series X and if there's anything crossplay you all can join each other

oh ok, how do I do that?

I don't give a shit about what you and your gay little friends are doing, but I will reply just to call you a faggot.

Fuck your friends

Get new friends.

Your friends suck.

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE

Suck your friends.

>owning a console past the 6th gen
>having friends who own consoles past the 6th gen

Attached: casuals.png (308x336, 51.58K)

You enjoy the many titles on gamepass and forget your friends. You can make new ones on Xbox!

I’m on the same boat but the games they like to play are shooters and those are cross platform so its all good. Most PS5 exclusives if not all are single player so it doesn’t bother me, got the X since it was the first system I could get MSRP.

Enjoy gamepass. Don't be a faggot to your friends about it but revel in knowing you've acquired the superior console

Also, gamepass is the shit, well worth the Series X.

Your friends are based.

Play Fortnite

Erm... get a pc why don't you

Attached: 1644701362947.png (600x803, 593.91K)

I'd like a 4K Blu ray player so I figured I may as well get a console. Series x seems like the better one but I have a decent PC already. Ps5 seems the better option but it feels wrong

I got the series X for the blueray drive and bc i can continue playing gamepass games in the living room.

Play some cool games. Look up some crossplay titles.

I guarantee I play more games than you and more varied as well. All pcfags really play are shooters and whatever their favorite streamer shilled to them that week. I can never call you guys "hardcore".

Attached: 1580878045164.png (935x925, 1.41M)