check
>little bit of swag
check
>bussin it down sexual style
check
is he goated in the sauce . . .
check a roony! my niggas

Attached: file.png (480x320, 112.41K)

Attached: 1612139132269.jpg (603x599, 97.8K)

>DUDE LOL I FINNA LOVE LE IRONIC HUMOUR SO MUCH FRFR LEL LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>LMAO DEM BOOMERS AND THEIR BOOMER JOKES, THEY SO OUT OF TOUCH FR FR LOL
>OH BUSSY ITS THAT ANOTHER CRINGE COMP??? SUS LOL I LOVE CRINGING AT LE CRINGY VIDEOS LMAO LOL LE BUT NOT BECAUSE I LIKE LE CRINGE BUT BECAUSE IT'S LOWKEY SO UNFUNNY THAT IT'S LE FUNNY!!!! I FIT IN SO MUCH WITH MY ZOOMER PEERS LEL!!!!! DID YOU SAY FORTNITE???? LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
>SUS BRO LOL LOL I LOWKEY LOVE IRONIC HUMOUR, IT EXCITES MY ONE BRAIN CELL!!!! HAHA DID YOU SEE MY EDIT OF GOKU IN A SUPREME JACKET??? DUDE LE DRIP LMAO I'LL POST IT ON MY TIKTOK, CANT WAIT TO MAKE A JOJO REFERENCE OUT OF IT TOO!!!!!! LEL I'M SUCH AN OLDFAG XDD!!!! DUDE LE SPINNING ROACH, SO RANDOM LOL!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>I WORSHIP NIGGERS SUS NIGGERS ARE LOWKEY SO COOL SUS LOL I WANNA ACT EXACTLY LIKE THEM LOL SUS BRUH LOL HYPEBEAST DRIP FR FR LETS GO
>*takes estrogen pills*
>I'M SHE/THEY ON TWITTER AND HOLD MY BEER I'M LOWKEY ABOUT TO END THIS MAN'S WHOLE CAREER LMAO, BRUH BE LIKE BE LIKE HE PROTECC HE ATTACC BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY SHE REALLY SAID OK BOOMER AND THAT'S VALID BRUH LOOK AT THIS DUDE LMAO
>LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
>I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE... GOODBYE *overdoses on tide pods*

Attached: DB6FAEAD-E46C-4579-91AB-B13509DCE665.jpg (976x549, 61.36K)

I stopped playing this game after saving the girl, does it get good after that or did I make the right choice?

Attached: 1618961106843.jpg (256x197, 11.53K)

holy filtered. was it the duncan factory or the desert?

Your post is an example of ironic humor, so why are you bitching about it?

Is this worth playing, or should I just skip it and play Earthbound?

Which video game character do you think has the best tasting poop?

Attached: 1641126827165.jpg (1024x1024, 90.92K)

yeah it gets better. you reach magicant, the story picks up and the world opens up. plus there are some pure kino moments, especially towards the end. cute and melancholic game despite its flaws
yes it's worth playing, but also you can play it after earthbound since there's no continuity

Mother 1 is unplayable garbage and the worst parts come right after saving the girl so you definitely dodged a bullet there

Oh, that little sneak!

I kinda like Earthbound Beginnings more than Earthbound
I think Earthbound gets way too wacky too quickly, Beginnings has this kind of grounded unfolding world that just continuously surprises with how big it is

holy FREAKING gem

Attached: 1637468709097.png (926x650, 799.44K)

Is the version of Earthbound Beginnings the censored WiiU port? Don't feel like booting it up to check myself.

In english, doc

how did he go from this to that ugly monstrosity

Attached: Giygas.png (1786x1202, 134.18K)

Him bussy wack

There’s a stressful maze which is the bottom quality of the game, but the rest is better, so it’s up to you to decide.

Yes.

boibussin frfr no cap

Will just stick to the GBA version then if I want to replay it.