You know you're about to see some absolutely braindead take on Any Forums when you see one of these images

You know you're about to see some absolutely braindead take on Any Forums when you see one of these images.

Attached: badtakes.jpg (507x522, 60.01K)

Needs to have 9 million more Wojaks.

its always retards pretending to be oldfags too

Nice braindead take.

World of Warcraft has been bad since the first instanced PvP

idk i dont browse this board

those guys haven't posted in years user

imagine being mindbroken by wojakposters lmao

one one post those images anymore, you need to let go

Wojakposting is kino 2bh, I also love how badly it makes Any Forums seethe

So why do we hate wojaks and frogs now anyway

>that fucking drawing of link holding a mug
i've been complaining about mugposters since 2011, they're always full of shit but think delivering an argument in an exasperated tone somehow makes you right by default

it's the same energy as what's described in pic related

Attached: rthgr3gv.png (524x236, 20.17K)

t. newfag election tourist that got absolutely fucking atomized in an internet argument and utterly humiliated in front of hundreds of people

Attached: be5.png (1436x1082, 388.53K)

I love all the Kermit posts cause people don't actually read what they say outside the first line.

>h-haha, n-nobody even reads those kermit posts! a-amirite?!?!?!?
user... are you okay?
tell us where the kermit poster touched you

Have you ever been in a melee thread and see people dump them? Do you think you're being witty or clever posting like that while I'm at it.

>Have you ever been in a melee thread and see people dump them?
Yep. Guaranteed replies every time.
50% awesome people cheering it on, 50% overweight vigins (like you) getting mad.
>Do you think you're being witty or clever posting like that while I'm at it.
Absolutely. I will now proceed to post a tired, overused gigachad image, just to irk you even more.

Attached: GigachadFace.jpg (700x760, 88.7K)

>Do you think you're being witty or clever posting like while I'm at it
No, I'm being right.

Difference being that wojakposters only post to shitpost, OP pics are doing it to be contrarian cunts.

Nah.

I've never once seen the Link drinking coffee one on here, the other four aren't all that common.

Every time I see somebody post kermit, mug link or mario couch its when somebody is being honest and usually dunking on some underage post-post-post ironic faggot acting like a spastic and wasting their days crying about whatever cool-to-hate game they've never played.