cheating is only justified when:
>using cheats to fix a glitch, ex. using noclip
>using cheats to save time from grinding
>when you already beat the game and want to mess around
>when you want to troll your friends
>when you play any multiplayer game
>to piss off strangers online
>when you want to make money off cheating in tournys or streaming like a pro
>cheating is always under every single circumstance justified, except when cheating to beat a game you deem too hard

Attached: Skill [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F0ztmh4.mp3].webm (640x462, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7D3_Ffppg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chink detected. cheating is never justified

Chink mindset

Attached: 1644283645608.webm (640x430, 232.13K)

>>using cheats to fix a glitch, ex. using noclip
>>when you already beat the game and want to mess around
>>when you want to troll your friends
These are the only times it's justified.

>except when cheating to beat a game you deem too hard
Based post until this line when it became cringe. Later.

Attached: 1643670996155.jpg (1200x1395, 258.9K)

some people really judge their entire self worth by not even how good they are at a videogame, but by how good some arbitrary number on a screen says they are at that video game. What the fuck is wrong with these people, do they ever truly experience fun?

>>using cheats to fix a glitch, ex. using noclip
Acceptable
>>using cheats to save time from grinding
No.
>>when you already beat the game and want to mess around
Acceptable
>>when you want to troll your friends
Depends on the cheat
>>when you play any multiplayer game
Now hold on a second
>>to piss off strangers online
Wait one cotton-picking min-
>>when you want to make money off cheating in tournys or streaming like a pro
Alright cocksucker you listen here
>>cheating is always under every single circumstance justified, except when cheating to beat a game you deem too hard
Now you're just trying to make me mad.

Attached: angry old man.jpg (300x300, 19.88K)

Cheating is justified when it makes faggots seethe and ruins the game for everyone else. Everything else is peak cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7D3_Ffppg

Attached: chuck.jpg (720x720, 118.55K)

>don't want players to touch each other
>make them race at the same time
retard mindset

I edited my blood gems on Bloodborne, now I have picrel. Invading unsuspecting beckoners and cooperators to 1 shot them for hatemail and tears is the best.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

Lately I've been thinking that as long as the cheating is ruining e-sports in some way then it's fine with me. I don't actually play any e-sports game though and my opinion is entirely motivated by spite.

imagine actually living your identity through videogames! if cheating causes faggots like all of you to seethe and cope and kill yourselves sooner all the better

Attached: ggez.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

multiplayer ruined the videogame industry. Anything that will make mp less fun for zoomer faggots is a good thing imo.

Post some of your favorite griefing videos.

Why do zoomies enjoy cheating this much?
Playing anything with cheats gets really stale after 10 minutes of messing around.

no accomplishments in life and not even capable of getting good at vidya so they cheat to obtain "success"

Do you faggots suck so much at the game you cheat? I don't think I'll ever understand what's like being this mentally ill.

It's like, you go to a bar, you start a poker game, then one fatso at the bar realizes you're pulling card out of your pocket and points out you're cheating, and you're like "LMAO imagine caring about a bar poker game". Then you spend hours sneaking around the bar, setting up little mirrors and gadgets, just so you can cheat on the shitty recreational poker game.

Either you are like that, which is mentally ill beyond repair, or you're literally underage or an extremely sad person who cheats to feel like you're winning.

Attached: 1635440745897.jpg (662x796, 51.46K)

Thats all a game is too you? winning? If so you're pretty sad yourself. You don't care about the game. Its just another social status signal for you.

get a life bro

Just pointing out to the other people reading this thread, the posts I'm replying to are arguing in favor of using hacks in pvp video games. Yes, you read that right.

Attached: 1643890781975.jpg (1129x676, 322.5K)

how do you extract enjoyment from the game via cheating other than the gratification you get from winning? cheats take control away from you, it removes not only other player's autonomy but yours as well.

its okay if youre an achievement whore too

you either are too young or too bad at games to know how amazing multiplayer was in 00s

>>>cheating is always under every single circumstance justified, except when cheating to beat a game you deem too hard
based