Was this a good twist?

Was this a good twist?

Attached: Dcs.jpg (480x640, 94.83K)

FUCK SHI(F)TERS

is this supposed to be some trans allegory or something?

Yeah I enjoyed it. Good meta twist was good.

This is the plot twist of MGSV basically

Yes

It's no use, you were born a shitter.

No. You were playing as the little girl the whole time, using magic / some weird time travel sight powers to look into the future and see what the guy was doing in a simulation of the thing that happened to you.

I don't get it

"Simulation" may not really be the right term to use, it's literally a real event simulating the one that happened in the past.
More specifically the top screen from the MC's perspective. The bottom screen is the narration which you didn't think was a character at all-- just narration. Hence the twist that it's the girl. It's not a twist that works out of context like this.

is this some tranny shit?

What is this and why should I be angry you spoiled it?

Prosopagnosia is a bitch. I remember my first girlfriend in middle school broke up with me because I couldn't recognize her and always just walked past her.

So how'd they do it in PC port? I remember all the talk about how it's impossible to port the game solely because of this dual screen plot twist. They simply ran two screens one below other in 4:3 aspect ratio or something, did they?

>Doesn't know a good game when he sees it
>Trannies live in his head rent free
The average modern Any Forums poster

Why would you spoil this for me bro? I was going to play this

yeah

Looks like you'd better get working on that Morphogenetic Field experiment with your big pharma money H-user

No, there's an "Adventure Mode" and a "Novel Mode," the former is presented like the top screen/standard VN and the latter is presented like the bottom screen. There isn't any narration in Adv Mode so they have to shift the dialogue to make up for it.

Also, the entire last puzzle is different. It's a really easy matching type thing and the most silly "password" ever instead of Sudoku because it wouldn't work.
It makes this plot twist significantly worse, yeah.

Attached: file.png (684x600, 346.07K)

Everything is tranny, your parents are trannies, your friends are trannies, you are trannies, your cat is a tranny, your videogames are trannies, your dick is a tranny, your ass is a tranny, your tranny is a tranny.

can we go back to the time everything was a cuck?

Wait, those characters have the same face! AH MY PROSPOGONIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it literally looks like some kinda troon tumblr art of some tranny crying cause theres "a cute girl trapped inside them" or some shit idk

999 is a perfect game by itself.

Attached: Mystery Game Tiers.png (1735x711, 1.73M)

whoa there
calm down troony

Yes, but only on a DS

Why wouldn't sudoku work?

Cuckold as a word is perhaps something like remembering evil.

If we stop using cuckold as a word, if we forget that evil happened, would we create a new Eden, this time one without a serpent or a no no fruit?

Dostoskesy has a short story he wrote while sick and in a fever dream of visiting an ideal world where his very nature corrupted it and made those around him imperfect and emulate his imperfectness

Should we wipe the slate clean and erase all ideas of evil and bad stuff, is our negativity outdated? Or are we setting ourself up for the plot of bicenntenial man?

Excuse me friend, your list has a lot of Visual Novels but no Sound Novels. Why are you posting something so obviously incomplete?

You forgot Ghost Trick

Attached: its missile.png (1731x870, 1.84M)

It's unfortunately far more complex than that. They all become bound by their own causal loop that is created when the Pharmaseutical comapany decides to force children through a torture experience and blah blah blah I should have stuck to Mario

The Danganronpa series is all worse than ZTD