Were COD lobbies really that bad?

Were COD lobbies really that bad?

Attached: Bubba.jpg (900x664, 42.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfFpvTrcg2k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not chad so yeah I'll never be inside a woman.

I'm not sure I can cum in just a minute. But the thing I never understood is why in movies and stuff the guy basically gets ED right after cumming. I can jerk off for like 4 hours if I want to and my dick stays hard for a few minutes like it's waiting for me to continue.

Attached: 1644256716485.png (828x657, 199.86K)

why is it that every insult a woman makes is about sex?

Attached: 1618719735259.jpg (657x527, 38.35K)

its because you're not inside a pussy fag
i can jerk for hours and last maybe 15 mins in a girl

It's called post nut clearance. I could go maybe up to 3 times at once, never went beyond that.

>its a twitter screencap thread

Jokes on her, I struggle to finish at all.

because she knows it hurts you.

Attached: guaranteed replies.png (1440x2392, 2.15M)

Women are programmed to seek out partners and currently they have been indoctrinated to think that's a bad thing. So they overcompensate by sexualizing everything while they pursue jobs they hate.

At least there's fun to be had with a CoD lobby and it won't leave me on the streets when we part ways.

joke's on her, last time I was inside a woman I could go on for hours and realized vaginas are just hype

A virgin typed this

Because women are very bad at banter since they're rarely exposed to it by society. Also because that's the only valuable thing they have to offer.

Because like it or not women are only good for sex and procreation anything outside of that and they are useless. Seriously try to think of one thing that isnt that that a man couldn't do better?

Attached: 1644016669529.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

were you posting this thread every hour that bad

Who cares. Check her Twitter. She's a fucking roasting so stop posting this shit

I mean shes not wrong. Theres nothing inherently wrong with that other than putting pussy on a pedestal.

Call of Duty Lobbies weren't that great, but they weren't the worst thing in the world.

You might get some guy targetting someone in the lobby.
You might get them blaring their microphones with background noise.

Kinda like League of Legends and Dota 2 where they type out their frustrations instead of mics, literally shitting theirselves over team comps and stuff. And then forming an opinion that everyone who doesn't autistically screech like they are, must be a sociopath and therefore must be voted out of the game with a Chinese social score system.

Because hypersexuality has been normalized and women are more susceptible to social norms. Basically, because it's popular to sexualize everything and they just follow suit.

the guy in the picture probably gets his asshole blown out by black dick on the reg. just look at his feminine hairless body.

because calling you a virgin is an insult that genuinely hurts you because you know it's true lol sit

She is right, about me at least.

So she admits she couldn't last in a cod lobby.
Why do women have such glass bones and paper skin.

What's your eth wallet addresses, anons?
I'd love to send you
>girls
some words of encouragement

Attached: 1644253685254.png (750x692, 184.54K)

Attached: arguing with holes.jpg (1069x1200, 193K)

>woman's only retort is referring to her slimy hole
Many such cases

when i was a teenager i used to worry about cumming to early but when i started having sex my real problem was lasting too long. especially when i drink i can't cum at all.

They were pure unfiltered cancer
Somehow the attempts to "end toxicity" made things even worse

I spend 9 months inside a woman and lived

>woman

Attached: 1644701700440.png (1006x1014, 841.52K)

Attached: 1644388858583.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

youtube.com/watch?v=pfFpvTrcg2k

This, it's true and it hurt you, you try to act high and mighty but we all know it hurts you and you know it.

>or even that insulting
Why do you guys always get so mad at them then?

I'm a 31 years old virgin and getting called a virgin doesn't bother me at all, why should i (or anyone else) get insulted over this?

women know they can only offer their holes.

How can i tell my wife that i'm starting to fucking hate women? I don't want to hear any stupid fucking crying

>This, it's true and it hurt you, you try to act high and mighty but we all know it hurts you and you know it.

Attached: 1625765135163.jpg (250x236, 4.16K)

And she wouldn't last a day without tweeting or bringing up Trump in a conversation. Zoomers were a mistake.

Shhh user let them live in the fantasy world they created

Correct.
The massed impotent rage the simple term "have sex" caused indicates it, your constant screeching about women having sex (but not with you) clearly indicates a sexual frustration

>I'm a 31 years old virgin
How does that happen? Do you just not talk to women at all?

beat her enough and she will get the message

Why should i? Women are fucking retarded

LMAOOOOOOOO

because male virginity is bad! bad! bad!

it's easy, just wagecuck, be average or below and don't make any advances

Because pussy on your dick feels good and having a women submit to you feels even better.

>it feels good to be mentally ill
Society.

>don't make any advances
The only thing you listed that contributes to prolonged virginity. I took girls home despite being fat, poor and living at home.

Spoken like a true teen virgin lmao

damn I'm glad to be gay

who does? sounds like that pic of the jak outting the angry face mask over the other guy. people arent mad just because you said they are or want them to be.