Predict Ganondorf's voice actor in BotW2

Predict Ganondorf's voice actor in BotW2

Attached: botw2 ganondorf.png (1332x749, 841.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqt7x4UtS9A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brendan Fraser returns as THE MUMMY

>Japanese
I would hope his original Oot voice, they brought him back for Ultimate. And he seems like he would look closer to his Oot design, judging by how the Gerudo look in botw.
>English
It's just going to be some literal who VA as usual, but hopefully he'll do a decent job. Something deep. Sooga in Age of Calamity sounded cool enough.

Attached: ganon smirk.jpg (938x600, 23.89K)

Attached: file.png (878x1570, 1M)

In a perfect world, it would be Clancy Brown. But this is not a perfect world, so a literal who like suggests, who I can only hope will put on a good show.

>is a furfag
>still makes it
What's your excuse user?

I don't care I just want an option to turn voice acting off and to give link a name

paul dano

Who's going to dub Ganondorf in the spanish (mexican) dub?

I think the guy who voiced Malos in XC2 would be ideal for this role

It will be a twenty year old trying to sound like a 40+ guy

Sounds like he's living the dream.

Attached: tumblr_920a77a73affa71ec16750041e923700_86f3cfc2_640.png (543x960, 472.03K)

Why is it so hard to find older actors to voice older characters?

Yuri Baker

They kinda have the same energy, would like to see this

Beats me. Unions might have a lot to do with it, but I don't think botw was a game where they hired the English vas out of an actors guild or anything.
Ironically, I thought Rhoam was voiced by a young guy, but his actor actually was over 40 when botw came out.

Why did nintendo get better voice acting talent for a c list game like codename steam compared to botw?

Attached: Codename_St.jpg (250x250, 137.02K)

charles martinet

Attached: file.png (815x640, 396.06K)

classic

Whenever I play a Zelda game nowadays I will always name the character Rink because the BOTW original dub cracked me up so much.

Should be "Rinkuu~"

small indie company please understand.

Unfortunately based on the voice acting in botw I'm suspecting they will get some cringe anime weeb voice actor. Princess Zeldas voice is like nials on a chalkboard to me. So were almost everyone else in botw. The only ones I liked were the king and the deku tree. The champions and zelda were all cringe

kristen schaal

Zelda shouldn't even have full voice acting in the first place. Everyone should just be speaking in total gibberish like Midna and Fi.

I like how Yunobo's english VA misread a line and nobody noticed.
It's the "hee hee" line for when he's running after link. In the japanese, he's gasping for breath, in English it's a homer simpson style laugh

Attached: BotW_Yunobo_Model.png (532x503, 150.67K)

I don't know why but I find Zelda's voice very intoxicating. I know the voice isn't great but just hearing her makes my dick diamonds

Attached: zelda-ass.png (3840x2160, 2.67M)

Jesus Christ the voice director must have been really incompetent to not catch that.

deku tree and revali are the same furry. though I think they did fine, it was more that some of revali's edgy diloague was cringe. I like how stereotypically kingly the king sounds, it's comfy.

The voice direction in general was kind of shit. I kind of feel like this guy though I didn't hate as many of the voices, they ALL felt like they were just reading lines.

You're just horny
youtube.com/watch?v=eqt7x4UtS9A
She sounds horrible