How old is too old for video games?

How old is too old for video games?

Attached: thumb_g-halo4ever1996-hes-like-20-and-still-plays-video-games-bitch-48393383.png (300x308, 62.01K)

Never, child. This is exactly as stupid as asking "how old is too old for TV"

Also vidya staves off dementia

If it's not okay to be an adult and play video games, why is it okay to be an adult and constantly binge Netflix shows?

Attached: 1*1i_10q3TuzapY2i7FxWJFg.png (950x534, 731.97K)

i don't understand how any self respecting human bean can give money to jewflix

Why is there toilet paper on the bed?

Related:
>watch Any Forums
>shows are either incredibly retarded sitcoms with laughing tracks or dramas that much funnier than the alleged comedies because the writing is trash
>boomer series are written by twitter zoomies telling old people why they should care about the latest lefty trend (this is really a description of modern simpsons to a tee)
>nothing that can be described as entertainment for an adult mind, much more childish than gaming as a whole

Pic related is from Homeland, the Law and Order SUV Gamergate episode is comedy gold.

>Watch movies
>Lefty propaganda
>Cape shit
>Franchise The Movie #9: Subtitle
>Indie movie: Le Religion Bad, Homosexuality Le Good

Aside videogames I can only recommend actual theater and literature, as visual medium this is the peak.

Attached: Award Winning Television.jpg (1920x1080, 113.42K)

Too old for video games made sense when they were basically digital board games. Not now when they're another branch of media in the same level of music and television.

As an addicted loser incel, I would say you should quit asap or not even start.

Both are gay, you fucking retard.

What?

Then why are you here? Don't give me the answer, you should still think it's "gay" because you're wasting time on an anime imageboard instead of working.

Chinese movies are honestly good, if some of the Chinese movies on Netflix made it to the Kinoplex it would make normies look at capeshit with contempt.

I know we all hate bugmen but credit where it is due I thought Green Snake was cool.

I want to unsub from it but my family uses it. Just going on Netlfix gives me a weird vibe

I really like the Ne Zha film on Netflix, not sure if it's still there. I watched it on a whim with my gf cause we both played Smite at the time and thought, oh he's in the game?

>literature
I've never been able to get into literature. The pacing is just terrible. And I don't think this was the books I was reading either, I tried (and dropped after 3-4 hours of straight reading) Gatsby, Catcher in the Rye, and the Iliad. They're just so slow. I can't into them at all.

>Never, child. This is exactly as stupid as asking "how old is too old for TV"
>Also vidya staves off dementia

Kek at least they had sex lmao

It's 2022, gay is cool now.

Huh?

I can't watch or play 80% of anything anymore once I started seeing the propaganda

a woman keeping her legs closed is an acheivement

sucks to be you, man. I can't imagine my life without books

Pro Tip: NEVER read recommendations. I was forced feed Tolkien as a kid, before the movies were made, I fucking hate LotR, I hated the medieval fantasy setting for a long time.

It is a shame bookstores are gone, most good reads come from just browsing and picking anything that seems interesting to you.

Laugh at me but I did like reading all of Eric Nylund Halo Books and Broken Circle. Start with something simple.

For theater I started with musicals and moved to dramatic plays.

Can you help me a little bit? Isn't there something I'm missing, or is this really just an attention span issue I can't get over? Have you read the ones I listed, were you really enjoying them from page 1?