The absolute state of video game art direction in 2022

The absolute state of video game art direction in 2022.

Attached: 1644683429332.jpg (2560x1440, 1.12M)

why the fuck are there trees growing on top of buildings ?

>3D graphics is my passion

You know, if you took way the zombified post-apocalyptic scenario and made this a nice virtual metaverse city compatible with VR, I would be there every day.

Draw distance is shit but looks pretty nice

Eco-architecture. More buildings are being designed to host plant life. It's supposed to help curb carbon pollution.

Attached: intro-1624500578.jpg (780x438, 226.63K)

>solarpunk

Attached: 300px-Perrojak.png (300x281, 53.91K)

I planted them

This looks like someone put a reshade filter over a brown and bloom game.

Green roofs are the current meme in contemporary architecture. They're trying to convince people that rooftop gardens will help fight climate change, instead of paying attention to industrial and commercial pollution.

What fucking solar punk you absolute schizoid

This looks like a childrens show from the 90s

because roots grow out not down you fucking moron

Attached: listenhereulilshit.gif (255x164, 939.03K)

I see, thanks anons. Sounds like a retarded idea but who knows.

>soipunk

i really don't think that's what happening there

YO! New Mirror's Edge is looking LIT!

Because theres bunch of parkour guys who do parkour and spend most of their time on rooftops and they planted trees there so they would look nicer
nigga this game was made by retards from poland, wtf are you on

Green roofs are top tier and only third worlders think otherwise.

Too clean looking. Otherwise looks lived in. And then some

Still better than monochrome or brown shit from a decade ago and it's quite clean and readable. Not the ideal outcome but still better than the average game from the '10s.

Attached: Screenshot_20211208_232247.jpg (1080x772, 501.73K)

Awful, awful, color palette. It's like someone made a normal city then vomited colorful gameplay hints everywhere

aesthetically maybe, improving living conditions maybe, but they are being pushed as some eco solution and they aren't

>but they are being pushed as some eco solution and they aren't
There is no solution. We can try to reduce things to our own detriment but in the end it wont make any difference anyway.

The people whose lives revolve around climate change awareness and lobbying just make money doing it. Its a whole racket