Bloodborne PSX

Bloodborne PSX is finally out, have any of you guys played it? PCfags finally have a chance to experience it (albeit a demake) now, kek.

They released it for free here
>b0tster.itch.io/bbpsx

Attached: bloodborne psx.png (800x602, 1.02M)

Tranny
/thread FPBP *dabs*

shut the fuck up you desperate troon
the real ps1 game that people compare bloodborne to is 10x better than your indine tech demo dilation trash

Trannies made this?

YWNBAW
W
N
B
A
W

yes, literally

>Bloodborne PSX
Isn't that just Nightmare Creatures?

Did trannies actually make this? I just saw the vinesauce video, so I figured I'd make a thread.

why would i do that when i can just emulate the actual game at 60fps
you've been able to do this for several years, i do not get the appeal of a 'retro' bloodborne or soulslike anything, it wasn't a genre around during the time of PS1 (not PSX you fucking faggot) so what is the relevancy other than 'it looks like a PS1 game!' (it doesn't)

You guys think about transgender stuff than actual transpeople do. Why are you people so obsessed? Give your minds a break already before you drive yourselves crazy.

Any Forums is too brainwashed by identity politics to enjoy cool things. At least they're gatekeeping themselves now.

Tranny shit aside it was really well made

here's your bloodborne psx dev bro

the game is shit anyways, it's a shitty unity game with massive amounts of bugs and low effort

Attached: Screenshot_20220212_131241.png (604x515, 258.09K)

>no analog support
i dropped it LITERALLY 10 seconds in

Tranny.

>during the time of PS1 (not PSX you fucking faggot)
It has always been called the PSX on the internet, underage zoomertard.

Thanks for shittposting this stale news but sure you got em champ.

>dev is trans
>made the main char trans
>WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS BRING UP TRANSGENDERS

kys, it's actually relevant to the context retard

Of course it doesn't have analog, it's a PS1 demake.

Attached: 1625277882378.png (1280x720, 255.63K)

My god, that twitter profile... Well thanks for letting me know, I just saw it on vinesauce and it looked cool and figured other people would want to talk about it. Haven't played it yet.

Stop shilling your shit man.

user you can't wish old Any Forums to return, gone are the days of EPIC WINRAR XD XD!! you are stuck with tranny being the be new meme of the generation and until something else takes over get used to it.

>it's been called the PSX among groups of retards (mainly europeans) operating on the idea that it was EVER called the PSX and it wasn't just called that pre-release in a (non-official) gaming magazine in 1993
you're a mouthbreathing retard

ps1 had analog support, this is pure cope

Attached: file.png (228x186, 56.05K)

would you look at that, official snoy dev tools that called the psx by its rightful name

Attached: Screenshot_2021-12-17_Andrew_Borman_on_Twitter.png (598x1591, 1.11M)

>they
umm i'm pretty sure it's "she" now sweety

Sony sure was coping when they first released the system with no analog sticks, yeah.

Is this a Nightmare Creatures mod?

i'm still not playing your game tranny

You can't shill something that's free, please learn what paid marketing is.

Look at literally any old newsgroup, it was called the psx, retard.

VIRUS

Attached: VIRUSVIRUSVIRUS.jpg (456x272, 26.31K)

>PCfags finally have a chance to experience it (albeit a demake) now, kek.
cope cope and cope
not playing your tranny shit
i will keep playing the watered down version until the real one(PC) comes thank you very much

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2021-10-24 at 21.36.07.jpg (720x1280, 57.3K)

Damn, had your back against the wall that quick?

>why would i do that when i can just emulate the actual game at 60fps
you can't though

Nice windows xp you got there, bro.

>man
did you just assume my gender? you bigot!!!

add analog support or don't reply to me ever again

No but you are playing with a tranny by replying at all.

Not a PS1 game, don't call it a PSX game.
Fucking Christ why.

>No but you are playing with a tranny by replying at all.

Attached: soy441.png (454x520, 12.35K)

>look at literally any non-official source
it isn't my problem that people back then called it the wrong fucking thing because a gaming magazine called it PSX since that was it's internal codename at sony, never the actual name of the console
there has ALWAYS been a PSX vs PS1(one) argument, since the release of the console, so to say that people ONLY called it PSX is indicative that you're a fucking retard or a european (same thing really), since euros lean towards PSX because the original magazine that coined that name was from the UK

Because it's a demake-style fangame. Any Forums's pretty consistently complained that THAT'S NOT A REEEEEAL PSX GAME and, like, no shit, you made the absolute most surface-level observation.

He's right you know, /qa/bortion

Why would I ever want to go back to the PS1 generation? Even the SNES gen before it held up better since it was the pinnacle of pixel art. The early days of 3D were just a plain old mess and nobody who sat through them originally should ever want to go back. Bad graphics, bad control schemes, bad coding and game mechanics. Every experimental 3D technique that was born and died in this generation needs to stay there.

>they

Attached: 1621926804916.jpg (683x610, 35.01K)

see
euros call it PSX based on a false premise brought about nearly 30 years ago and then will tell you you're wrong when they don't know the history in the first place

Don't call a PSX game, call it fan demake with low poly models.

Why the fuck would anyone call it the ps1 when the ps2 wasn't out or even conceived yet, retard? Not even talking about the psone model of the psx, either, which came out months after the ps2 was released in Japan and only a couple months before the ps2 was released in the US.

I literally did call it a demake in the OP.

i'll just rightfully call it 'shit'

if you're going to make that argument then how the fuck does X make any more sense?

Okay, now it's a short sentence to describe it instead of two words. Has your neckbeard stopped bristling?

Attached: 1633064805107.gif (500x249, 332.55K)

Early advertising called it the PSX in the US and people stuck with calling it that on the internet. You don't know what you're talking about zoomer.

>making shit up to justify never playing anything

fpbp

It's true though. There's not gender option, and you character always has bound breasts.
Like they literally made the MC a tranny.

>They released it for free here
wait the game was made by more than 1 person?

This is such a pithy non-complaint with absolutely nothing validating it that you're very clearly looking for reasons to not playing it, and you're very close to not finding any reasons even with making shit up. I suggest joining that 41% you like to bring up in casual conversation.

Attached: 1634437710441.png (600x600, 76.14K)

user they do it purely because it stirs shit up. How do we live in 2022 and people still can't recognize obvious bait I just don't fucking understand?

Attached: DtsRxA0U8AEn_BZ.jpg (342x260, 15.19K)