Triangle Strategy

>tfw can't get past the first battle

Attached: triangle_strategy.jpg (1089x613, 119.62K)

It's a retardedly easy zoomer TRPG.

But why Triangle Strategy? Why not Tactics Delta or some shit?

>Triangle Strategy
They seriously could not have just called Trinity Tactics?

Did you play it on hard?

goty. anti square shills will seethe though.

What does everyone think of the AI? I found the enemies to be smart in their play baring a few moments on the Aesfrost map where the archer would refuse to advance at all, and a few regular enemies waiting instead of piling on the pressure.

From what I've played, it's fantastic and I'm completely sold on the game, but I'll pirate it while I wait for a PC release.

The difficulty is very frontloaded, I feel. Mess up so much early only to stablise later, especially on the Hyzante map where you choose who to sacrifice so that you can pick the enemies of while they recharge their TP.

Tactics Delta kimi no.... doesn't sound very catchy

I hope you're not playing on very easy...

No I'm on hard

understandable

Hard is actually pretty hard, who'd have thought?

I had troubles with each of the stages, either having to restart (1 and Aesfrost 3) or failed miserably early only to pull out a win later (2 and both 3s). It's very refreshing to see that it can provide a challenge (at least compared to hard mode in the previous demo). It's not a case of enemies having over-inflated stats, but poor positioning that gets you blasted by combo attacks.

Glad we don't have to worry about Barry raiding these threads since they're the antithesis of everything that faggot likes unlike other Square Enix games

I really liked the demo. Do you guys think you can either get the mage OR the archer, and that's final? Or will we be able to get the other one through later chapters?

we don't know for sure. For all we know, the Plineus guy gets recruited instead of the ice mage if we chose Aestfrost

It's unlikely that Plineus will be recruitable.

There's a high probability that you'll miss one of those depending on the route taken; you'll have to be on NG+ to obtain the missed character akin to TO:LUCT.

What if the last game from the team starts with Square?

Should I play tactics ogre/ff tactics before buying this game?

I don't know what it is about this game but I'm just not interested in playing it. I feel like I should like it more.

You should first play Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, then Stella Glow, Fire Emblem Gaiden, Fell Seal and finally Disgaea 4 before you play this.