Name a single game that had the culture impact WoW had

Name a single game that had the culture impact WoW had.

Attached: wow_cover_art.jpg (2690x3840, 849.91K)

Minecraft is way better you friendless virgin

Super Mario Bros.

Doom

Attached: 1642033030672.png (599x528, 308.79K)

WoW had no culture impact. people didnt know about it until the south park episode.

Pokemon GO had massive impact. literally everyone was outside during that month or two.

Blizzards handling of wow created nearly every issue with the modern generation and you can't change my mind

Attached: 50012309_226729474879461_80905952487661691_n.jpg (640x640, 36.72K)

that's plainly untrue, I am sorry.

Smash is a cultural phenomenon.

>cultural impact
more like cultural vortex cause it fucking SUCKS

more like an odoral phenomenon

have a shower and btw nintendo is the duplo of video games

GTA3, Tetris, Super Mario Bros.

runescape

Doom for initial fps games and Call of Duty for later fps games
Everquest for initial mmorpgs and even Meridian 59 which inspired everquest alongside other MUDs of the time
Pretty much any game that had such an impact that people attempt to copy its success for years of which there are many. It's sad though because now that's all that gets made anymore, only a few indie games attempt to break the mold and even then most of them get stuck in being pixelshit, edgy, about mental issues, or roguelikes/lites.

Kerrigan is a miracle of the universe

The Zerg fucks up your morality

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 10.43K)

People definitely knew about it way before south park.
It’s why south park went with the typical stereotypes, because those stereotypes already existed and they were just bringing them to life in their cartoon.

It was both a negative culture impact and ruined WarCraft forever...to the point that it ruined the very game that allowed its creation.

Pokémon Go was easily the most impactful game ever in that way despite being a piece of shit.
WoW was huge before the Southpark episode though, i mean the whole reason the episode exists is because it was already huge. But it was still back when being a nerd was a negative stigma and i knew people who refused to even give it a try just because it was nerdy. Even i initially didn't want to get into it because of what my friends said about it until a girl practically forced me into the free trial. I only knew 1 person IRL who played it and it was because i got them into it. Everyone knew WoW but not everyone played it. With Pokémon Go it was different, everyone knew it and everyone played it atleast for a day or two minimum.

yeah... really impacted everyone

Attached: home.png (1920x1080, 3.28M)

close your twitch tabs for a few fucking minutes and make an attempt to remember what the world was like before you drowned yourself in streamer garbage
unless you weren't there to begin with, the more likely case

Then I guess you aren't paying attention to the current explosion in popularity of Lost Ark. It's a completely free-to-play MMO, and it's getting more Twitch viewers than WoW AND FFXIV. This game is going to be huge, and I think now's the time to start playing before other players leave you in the dust.

Attached: Anime_Girl_Image_0836.png (318x318, 105.14K)

GTA 3

Fortnite

lol

Attached: 1644683120443.png (613x742, 79.65K)

DnD.

mario, gta, wow, minecraft, fortnite