There is only one game series that would make me buy a shitendo switch

There is only one game series that would make me buy a shitendo switch.

Attached: Battalionwarsbox.jpg (220x311, 24.66K)

what series is that

Exactly fellow enjoyer.

the one where you control an army and zoom down in control of one unit, BASED

play
the
sequel
niggers

I also enjoyed this game
No

Was there anything cool about the sequel or was it just more of the same stuff? I loved that you could control the helicopters and jets.

WAGGLE BITCHES
play it, it's a bygone era we will never get again..
fuck, Wii was great.

Battalion Wars and Battalion Wars Wii failed since nobody understands how to play Advance Wars without the grids and in 3D. Basically it failed to do what Metroid Prime did for Metroid at the time. If it ever comes back it'll be because Nintendo is scrapping the bottom of the barrel to get the last drop of revenue from the Switch before reluctantly moving on with a new, likely less commercials successful console.

I liked the wii version but you're probably right, as a kid I found it quite difficult.

You, me and maybe 8 other people here even know BWii exists. Let alone played the game.

ive got my copy in a box right now cause im moving but FUCK I WANNA PLAY!!!!!!!!!!

weird, it was my first exposure to BW and AW.

I remember playing multiplayer vs and just obliterating the opponent because I'd just send random shit to their bases and while they're distracted I'd just man a bomber and spam that shit on their base.
So satisfying.

brigadier betty would be black though

as long as shes hot

More people would've bought the game originally if they had called it Advance Wars: Grand Company or some shit. I know the naming convention of the earlier games was [Console] Wars, but they screwed that pooch with the DS sequels.

giga based

it's all so tiresome

>fuck, Wii was great.
Yes, but be careful. Real gamers who play real games for real video game consoles don't say such things

Wii wasn't just a casual machine, it was also an innovative control scheme ++ all the PS2 developers who wanted to just keep making games without pouring resources into increasing graphical fidelity were free to just keep going on Wii and again on 3DS
games games games boy do i love vidya

ok