Library of Ruina (and lobotomy corp.)

We can agree that she did nothing wrong, right

also I'm getting totally filtered by Urban Plague- how do I step up my game so I can start getting past the receptions? I already know that you need to handle the train line of encounters last, so don't think I have that all mixed up.

Attached: EileenFullBody.png (253x889, 227.95K)

I can't remember what cards and pages are available in Urban Plague, but I can offer some general advice.

>Double check your clashes in case you accidently overwrote
>Don't be afraid to soak damage with Defensive dice even if you won't win the clash
>Consider eliminating threats one by one instead of steadily ticking down everyone's HP at the same time
>If counter dice are available, remember that it effectively counts as a separate clash. IE: Two Speed Dice will allow you clash with three enemies as long as you ALLOW an enemy to initiate.

>Consider eliminating threats one by one instead of steadily ticking down everyone's HP at the same time
This is pretty good advice, I managed to get through some of the more dangerous threats at that point like this and some Urban Nightmare threats first try as well.

cute feet

cute gears

>Ahhh... user!
>How wonderful! You're going to be a "foot gear"~!

what is a clash

>ywn be transformed into one of her personal gears........

>user becomes a coochie gear

Is she really young or a just a midget?

Attached: FLZ1RNyVIAcfLdy.jpg (1056x1344, 192.75K)

She's probably just short. I don't think the Head would hire a small child, nor would a small child be strong enough to be hired by the head.

When two combat pages interact with each other, that's a "clash".
e.g. you use a page with offensive die to target an enemy page with defensive die, and then those die clash

If you target someone with a page taking no actions against that page, that's a "one-sided attack",
e.g. above scenario, you target a dice that's currently clashing with a second page, and that second page does not overwrite the current clash.

She literally turns people into gears

Yeah but it's a good thing. They seem pretty happy that way.

All hags have to start out small

Attached: ab99d65f-e5d7-459c-8c97-7371ee5d6fa7.jpg (950x1300, 229.34K)

I will NOT marry a hag!

It's either that or mother and son roleplay, pick your poison user

Attached: 1644222513362.jpg (1129x1136, 191.99K)

Which Ensemble member did you resonate with the most? For me, it was Oswald.

Attached: 1637504094948.jpg (2396x2344, 277.71K)

What is the definition of a hag?

her boobs are NOT that big.

>nothing wrong
She is a fanatic unlike his fellow anti-spooks teammates

Probably Phillip/Oswald/Pluto
I could relate lot about Pluto's inability to really trust anything beyond Argalia after getting duped, I was in a similar situtation after being betrayed and manipulated by my family at a young age. That kind of thing really fucks with you once you realize that the people who are supposed to have your best interests at heart frankly don't, but I'm rambling here.

Attached: 1643369551227.jpg (1320x760, 427.76K)

Oswald always seemed like the least evil in the group. Sure his performances could still kill people but at least his goal was to make people happy. I mean Noah and his pal seemed like they got a good deal unlike a lot of other victims to distortions. Unless they were mind controlled to be happy or some shit.

Argalia, who did nothing wrong.