13 days till Elden Ring

13 days till Elden Ring

Attached: 1644429291145.jpg (495x637, 62.69K)

Almost there bros. What will you do ta the beginning? Go straight to were you are pointed to go? Or ezplore on your own?

Attached: 1627214727653m.jpg (1023x1024, 96.06K)

Who's here emboldened by the flame of ambition ?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

who cares

ME

I will post this in every Elden Ring thread until I get a response. Has anyone played the PS4 version? How did it run? I wanted to play on PC but I don't trust Easy Anti Cheat

I am

Attached: 1644578394310.gif (300x350, 1.89M)

Played the network test on the PS4 Pro. Game looked really fine, but it had some dips below 30fps here and there. Ran better than Bloodborne.

Thanks user. Hopefully it runs alright on base PS4. If it's better than Bloodborne I guess that's good enough

Damn, so soon already?

np bro, hope it runs great and you end up having a lot of fun.

Attached: 1643906498836.jpg (1024x565, 56.37K)

I'll explore as much as possible, but only within Limgrave, don't want to have a baby mode first area waiting for me while I do later game content early. If after Godrick I have multiple obvious paths without sequence breaking, then that will be nice. Otherwise, I'll probably stick to the obvious path on a first playthrough.

Sounds like a plan. Do we know if the map is divided in regions? In botw I always explored a region comoletely before moving on to the next one, which helped a lot when deciding where to go next.

Oh yes...Tarnished are we? Come to the Any Forums board for the Elden Ring, hmm? Of course you have, no shame in it. But I am afraid you are plumb out of luck.
>system requirements get removed from steam
>two weeks before release the game doesn¨t have system requirements
>the previews are behind closed doors
>the previewing journos played the game through streaming, didn't have it on their own PC or consoles
>review copies still aren't sent out (two weeks before release of this huge open world game)
>none of the previews talked about bugs and technical things
>the journos weren't allowed to take their own footage
>there are visible bugs (lagging sky box, missing assets in castle mourne) on the b-roll provided by publisher
Yea, it's gonna be great. This is next Cyberpunk. Niggers are already hailing it as greatest game of all time.
Do not mistake this kindness for frailty of heart.

Attached: Varre.jpg (1280x720, 115.93K)

Kill yourself elden shill

Attached: 1644343006446m.jpg (1024x534, 84.1K)

>Turns out I got fired from my job 2 months ago and nobody even told me
>Think I'm gonna have to go move in with family and won't be able to play Elden Ring
>Turns out I forgot I had investments in the company
>Cashing them out I'll get about 30k
>Get to comfortably live like a neet for a few months before getting another job
>Will still have like 25k in the bank afterwards
>Get to play Elden Ring without having to worry about getting to sleep so I can go to the wage cage
It's a glorious feeling

Attached: afgsg.png (828x1403, 301.75K)

I've not looked into any of the gameplay. Is magic actually any fun to play this time around? Looking to mix my usual twohanded str/dex run up

Attached: 1625995293081.gif (480x392, 1.08M)

It is, the also game has very clearly defined looks for each area, kind of like Dark Souls 1 and 2, so it's very obvious even without the map.

You know you're going to play dark souls 3.1?

cope

>r5 2600
>1070 GTX
think I'll be fine but I still have to finish Bloodborne first

>can preorder the game for 40$ on key site but I would only get the key the day the game comes out
>my autistic ass wants to preload the game to play it sooner but that would mean paying 60$

Attached: 1633610802164.png (418x310, 230.05K)

The game is 60go big, if you have good internet it shouldn't be to bad to download it in a few hours.

Im gonna call you helmfaggot, froggy