Xenoblade Chronicles 3

>Mitsuda
>ACE
>Hiramatsu
>Kiyota

Get ready for them to make the best soundtrack in all of vidyas AGAIN

Attached: FLVJH7zXwAgTaD8 music.jpg (2122x1264, 442.8K)

No amount of time can prepare me enough for it

Attached: 1644460274062.jpg (1200x675, 341.87K)

>You Will Know Our Names
>You Will Recall Our Names
>You Will _____ Our Names

Attached: FLVkmpeVcAEOI03.jpg (1920x1080, 98.98K)

Yep

Attached: Japanese Humour.jpg (1200x675, 186.43K)

>You WON'T FORGET our names

Let's discuss the direction of the music seriously for once. Mind you, I expect them to fucking deliver, but this time, they don't start from a "blank state" when it comes to the setting : should they make completely new musics for the areas, or should they play reprises of the existing theme?

Or maybe it could go in a third direction : since the areas are now mixed, how about reprise of both XC1's and XC2's area themes for the fused locations, with one of the themes using the flute motif? I think there are interesting things to experiment with here.

Attached: 1644643059488.jpg (2000x1632, 755.05K)

>You Will RECOGNIZE Our Names

Plays when all the old parties are back in pure Golden Sun 2 fashion. Search your feelings, you know it will happen.

is it confirmed to be a direct sequel to 2? the familiar designs look too obvious to not be a red herring

Am I really the only one who thinks XBX had the best soundtrack? Perhaps in all of gaming?

I want to trap Nia in a mating press and blast her MINGE with my DICK.

But does XC3 have Hiroyuki Fucking Sawano? I don’t think so.

Attached: 548E133F-02C6-4EE4-82AD-BF2417D2512C.jpg (2000x1500, 196.89K)

I expect they'll be mostly new compositions but incorporating the structure and motifs of the old tracks where it makes sense

look at It's a sequel to both XC2 and XC1. World fuckery happened, and they're fused. What the fuck did you do again this time, Klaus.

What if Lanz is the 10-ton gorilla that the Archsage was thinking about? Also, he looks like a machina version of Rex.

Attached: b6e.jpg (2214x2953, 710.58K)

This Zeke x Reyn dude with be the broest of bros

He has a bit of Addam in him too

>You Will get a vague sense of deja-vu when you hear Our Names

DEJA VU
I'VE BEEN KILLED BY THIS APE BEFORE

Why are you blaming Klaus, he's already dead. Blame retard Shulk for wanting a world without gods.

Xenoblade 2's soundtrack was fucking awful. Gamers cried about X having a unique OST that used genres they weren't used to so XB2 is literally just a regurgitated XB1 OST, with even the track names being the same.

>mfw the starting area has TWO Territorial Rotbarts and TWO Gonzalez

BRUHS. The ultimate casual filters, I've seen so many retards on Any Forums being filtered by the gorillas because they're the same one that can't look left and right before crossing a road.

Attached: FLFqpwvUYAIQoCX.jpg (2894x4093, 3.56M)

cant wait for a new set of newfags to get their shit pushed in by sudden big monke in the first big field

Attached: 3X.jpg (600x660, 63.08K)

The new monkey will have 2 guitars now