Why does Any Forums find Banjo-Kazooie overrated?

Why does Any Forums find Banjo-Kazooie overrated?

Attached: 1635116103540.png (800x548, 1.1M)

we don't, just buttblasted ps1 kiddies who got stuck with mediocre platformers say it

ahhh, the only Xbox game

It was fine. Banjo Tooie and Donkey Kong 64 were much more tedious. Conker was actually the best Rareware game because it cut all the fluff and kept special moves limited to stages by use of pads.

You're right, Tooie is superior.

Attached: 1501864804070.gif (400x257, 1.8M)

Because it's a collectathon older than probably half of Any Forums at this point.

N-n-no, Croc is totally better than anything on N64!!

because its popular

I got lost and confused in 1 at some point and dropped it. I think I had just found the entrance to what must've been a snowy world bit I couldn't get in. I hated the hub so fucking much.

retard

nuts n bolts is a good game

Donkey Kong 64 is the best game of all time
just saying

:(

Because they replayed it. It's good on first playhtrough, less on the subsequent ones.
The good of BK is exploring, discovering new things, meeting funny characters and solving simple puzzles or challenges. Once you already experienced those, the core game itself it's simply not good enough to keep you entertained.

Croc of shit

Spyro is though

Fpbp
While chads were playing banjo and Mario, snoy niggerlovers we’re playing shitty JRPGS from the bargain bin and coping

Its almost entirely Smash playing twitter tourists with a victim complex over their anime games. This only started happening after he got into Smash.

reddit game

Meanwhile gigachads in Japan were playing Sonic Adventure on their next-gen console in 1998.

>Japan
>Playing Sonic
lol

Loved the N64 but what the fuck are you talking about

Attached: fox-and-grapes-susie-gordon.jpg (614x900, 89.52K)

Sonic Adventure was the second best-selling Dreamcast game in Japan, only behind Seaman.