How do you avoid a game you're excited for from getting shazam'ed?

How do you avoid a game you're excited for from getting shazam'ed?

Attached: sipping.jpg (1024x576, 210.95K)

Stop hyping the absolute fuck about it and making 50 threads about it a day

Tell the devs to stop overhyping and underdelivering.

Absolute chad discord squad that mind broke Any Forums

I thought Shazam was good?

Don't trust what developers say.

Any Forums has never changed my mind about a game.

>How do you avoid a game you're excited for from getting shazam'ed?
If the trailer revolved around in-game footage. Shazam doesn't hate. He only tells the truth.

just ignore them, its that easy

>another somewhat funny Any Forums meme forever ruined by discord trannies

Attached: solid-snake.gif (220x275, 649.87K)

release your game the same day you announce it.

You just look at pic related and never forget its a discord coordinated attack

Attached: 40BEEA50-B4D1-4D4F-9F3D-094EAA5589A0.jpg (1024x926, 129.28K)

don't get excited for games discord trannies decide to latch on to, I guess. But that's also their goal so who the fuck knows

Reminder that shills will post any disinformation they can to push their narrative and shill the game.

Attached: 567854678645656.jpg (1024x865, 527.13K)

TOO ZETTA SLOW, CRYSTAL

Shazam (as in the movie) was subject to its own form of shazamposting in a way, and it turned out to be a marginally better movie than whatever MCU garbage was going on at the time.
Shazamposting works when there is actually something wrong going on with the game's development in contrast to how much good press it receives leading to the release. You can't just shazampost some game you dislike and desperately want to flop, there has to be an organic timebomb between the game's development and m*rketing cycle.

I didn't know it was possible for people to spout more buzzwords than Any Forums does

I feel like I should make a discord dedicated to trolling and causing chaos and butthurt.

Seems fun if you remove the trannyshit and political bullshit out of it and do it just for the lols and nothing more.

Shazamsisters… how did we get betrayed like this? Our plan was solid

>shazam'ed
What does that even mean? What is this newfag shit?
>How do you avoid
Just don't look at the screen, faggot. Just don't be influenced by some literal who's line of text on the screen. People on the internet aren't even real. They hold no sway over you. The moment you close the tab, they cease existing in your world, and in a few hours from now you'll have forgotten this exchange ever happened. If a fucking anonymous fag on Any Forums actually, unironically influences your decision-making or your mood, you should unironically kill yourself.

Enough with this stupid forced meme

By being excited for a Todd game

Shazam will never beat Todd because no matter how the game eventually turns out, literally every single time Todd starts hyping up his next game I believe his sweet little lies once more.

Attached: 1529287867639.png (870x894, 507.4K)

What the fuck is Elden Ring anyway?
I see it name dropled daily, but I havent seen any gameplay or pics of it.

Is it like Elder Scrolls VII or something?

Reminder that Eldenchads killed Shazamtrannies

Attached: A6E69F21-D6C0-4016-B4AC-F80ACEFBC202.jpg (583x566, 93.68K)

>Elden trannies on damage control

It's Dark Souls 3 with jumping

Stop reposting this dumb newfag shit. It reeks of pajeet.

how about you just don't care about those threads it doesn't take a lot of effort to do that

All the stupid nu2016faggotshit is so obvious and forced all the God damn time. This isn't even a little surprising.
>Muh bbc
>Muh wojiggers
>Muuh frogs
All the same variations of the same shit posting.

This shit looks like bait holy fuck they speak like some sort of super corporate diversity is our strength comic

Remember that companies exist to swipe your money and games are made for no other reason than to do that, even free games.

We’ll find you fromdrone and we’ll ban you from all other servers