2022 seems to be a repeat of 2017 in terms of releases

>2022 seems to be a repeat of 2017 in terms of releases
Is it finally time?

Attached: 85CBDC29-A405-4D40-8C16-0649401EC472.jpg (756x440, 61.83K)

No, please. Give me a real 3D mario.

How was odyssey not a real 3D mario

It's shit if it's not Mario 64-2

Gimmicky shit

because most of the shit in that game doesn't look like actual Mario

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102.37K)

Lol faggot, you thinking this is acceptable for a Mario game is contrarian - these people fucked up the visual direction

Attached: marionewdonkcity.jpg (1280x720, 211.82K)

Noo... is that... CREATIVITY.YY... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO NINTENDOOOOOOOOOOO MY MYYYYYYY PRECIOUS FFUCKIKING MARIOOOOOO
MARRRIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have been waiting for this for five years. The single most heartbreaking thing Nintendo could do is announce Galaxy 3. It would be the most upset I've ever gotten at videogames.

Your Mario game is shit and you aren't a real Mario fan OR Nintendo fan. You are just another faggot on the Switch bandwagon circlejerk. Bye hoe

Attached: fd29322549b70055c80556209c5650bf21e3adae_00.jpg (400x240, 21.2K)

Maybe next year. This year you already have Zelda for the holidays, in 2023 on the other hand there won't still be any big titles to release, except Pokemon gen 9 maybe.

Odyssey is REAL 3D mario though. They just need to make an actual fucking hard game instead of the baby shit that was Odyssey
I'm still mad that odyssey's god tier controls and movement were wasted on such a casualfag trash game

This entire game was an abortion and I PROMISE they're going to never acknowledge its existence again.

Attached: dino_2D00_610.jpg (610x343, 54.73K)

> you thinking this is acceptable for a Mario game is contrarian
you don't get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't. Koizumi et al do.
> these people fucked up the visual direction
realism was their visual direction, you talk like you worked for them and they didn't listen kek. You're just a whiny faggot nobody. I can't believe the Mario fanbase has Sonic tier autism too

man, it's almost like the entire point of the artstyle and aesthetic changing so largely between worlds is supposed to convey that you're actually traveling around the entire earth instead of just yoshis island or some shit

Attached: 1481312872135.jpg (1024x768, 90.21K)

it'll be regarded as being among the best games in the franchise, cope

Are you 12

>you don't get to decide what's acceptable and what isn't. Koizumi et al do.
Why is Nintendos cock up all in your ass you absolute FAGGOT. Are you retarded? Fans absolutely are allowed to have their opinion if something is good or not like any fanbase or fandom.

>realism was their visual direction
It was garbage and you'll NEVER see it in another Mario game, go ahead and screenshot this.

>You're just a whiny faggot nobody.
and you have Nintendos cock in your mouth, get it out and brush your teeth LOOL eat shit nigger

yeah it was a garbage idea

Nope, all the critics were just circle-jerking it like a bonfire because they wanted it to be this generation's Mario 64 SOOO BAD. But it will NEVER be LMAO!

Attached: 182658122804.png (371x353, 148.08K)

you played it "wrong". I'm not baiting, I used to think the same but there are legitimately fun levels that have some challenge to it, and there are almost as many as in Sunshine. The problem is that 90% of them are locked in the postgame, so it's best to think of the main story as a tutorial. The remaining 10% are also completely optional so you might miss them if you just get the easy moons and move on.

Fucking this. Miyamoto-sensei needs to tighten his grip around the dev team and force them to adhere to his Mario Mandate.

I 100%'d the game. Postgame is easy too

> Fans absolutely are allowed to have their opinion if something is good or not like any fanbase or fandom.
but you don't define acceptable for the whole fanbase you fucking spastic
> It was garbage and you'll NEVER see it in another Mario game, go ahead and screenshot this
it wouldn't make sense for them to have the same visual direction in multiple games unless it's a direct sequel. Galaxy doesn't have the visual direction of Sunshine, which doesn't have the visual direction of 64. You're really dense.
>and you have Nintendos cock in your mouth, get it out and brush your teeth LOOL eat shit nigger
You must be over 18 to post here. You type like a seething child

Why do people say this about Odyssey when it’s pretty much the same level of difficulty as 3D world? It’s just that the game is more focused on exploration and treasure hunting than platforming.

>*igger

Way to invalidate your entire post with racism, fuck off

but every 3d mario has some gimmicky shit to it.

I've been saying this. 2022 is going to be 2017 2, plus 2011 (thanks to Todd kino and Elden Ring).
Oh, and that Sonic Frontiers leak from 2019 said Mario Odyssey 2 was in the works. I really hope this is the year.

3D World is harder than Odyssey although none of these games are really hard. There's nothing in Odyssey that comes close to the 3D world final stage

it's definitely not easier than all the previous entries. Has any Mario game even had a boss rush? dark and darker side are as challenging as it gets for Mario, it won't get any harder than that. If you want some Kaizo tier shit I guess your best bet is to for a 3D Mario Maker

> There's nothing in Odyssey that comes close to the 3D world final stage
Dark/Darker side is way harder than 3D World's final stage, and yes the secret final final stage too

Oh you know that nigga 12

3D world is also a baby game but unlike Odyssey, it's just plain shit.There's nothing good about 3D world apart from the final level

>but you don't define acceptable for the whole fanbase you fucking spastic
I was sharing my opinion you autist, go get laid.

>it wouldn't make sense for them to have the same visual direction in multiple games unless it's a direct sequel. Galaxy doesn't have the visual direction of Sunshine, which doesn't have the visual direction of 64. You're really dense.
Actually, you're the dense one because Mario has been a franchise for almost 3 decades by the time Odyssey came out and there's a clear idea and aesthetic for what the games are supposed to look like between all the main-line releases and spin-offs.

>You type like a seething child
Cry some more bitch your tears are delicious

>*igger

>Way to invalidate your entire post with racism, fuck off

Attached: chunga.jpg (625x773, 44.49K)

>most
MOST shit in the game looks like it'd fit right inside the Mushroom Kingdom, there are few exceptions and you posted one of them.

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 9.51K)

> I was sharing my opinion you autist
but stating it as a matter of fact. Only retarded children do that. underage b&d
> there's a clear idea and aesthetic for what the games are supposed to look like between all the main-line releases and spin-offs.
there really isn't. Fuck off.
>Cry some more bitch your tears are delicious
kek there's no way you're older than 15. MOOOOOOOOOOODS

>but stating it as a matter of fact.
You are assuming I was stating it as a matter of fact because you are a retard with demented reading comprehension and no education.

>there really isn't. Fuck off.
>y-you're wrong because actually ther isn't
LOL!

>kek there's no way you're older than 15. MOOOOOOOOOOODS
Oh so you're an election tourist. Got it.

Attached: mfrQvEv.jpg (1080x720, 75.7K)

>being contrarian just the sake of being a contrarian
The fuck does these statements even mean

Because it just isn't ok.

Odyssey>64 and it's not even close

This FUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN BROS! OUR GAME IS JUST AS GOOD AS 64 I-IT JUST IS!!!!!!!

Attached: smoll1-678x365.jpg (678x365, 38.89K)

ABORTION GAME

Attached: aabigbulletbill610b.jpg (610x343, 45.56K)

Of course it's not AS good as 64. Odyssey is much, much better. Anyway, you're awfully bold, shouldn't you be retreating do your tranny discord server now that you've been exposed?

> You are assuming I was stating it as a matter of fact
no, you stated it as a matter of fact you ESL brainlet child
>LOL!
I'm not engaging with a faggot sperg like you
> Oh so you're an election tourist
>h-how did you know I was underage? no u! elections! reddit!

this fits in the Mario artstyle

>tranny discord
LOOL