Hitman

Colorado...home

Attached: X2x9fjC.jpg (1920x1080, 863.28K)

Getting real tired of the shill threads.

Bad news, every thread is a shill thread, only shills can make threads actually. No one who makes one ever actually wants to discuss a game. You figured it out.

Seethe, shill

>triggered shill replies just as thread hits page 10
Every time.

Attached: Shills.png (1938x2278, 1.62M)

This map was garbage

small american towns are so fucking kino. I wish I lived in one

Still holding out for their third game

Attached: EhBjxEpUMAA3b_d.png (415x473, 262.35K)

Bad news, every thread is a shill thread, only shills can make threads actually. No one who makes one ever actually wants to discuss a game. You figured it out.

Why would I be shilling a game that came out in 2016 you fucking schizophrenic retards, the map is from the first game

What's wrong with it?

idk you must be getting desperate

Just remember to help this thread along to page 10

>Is that... a single hitman thread in the catalog??? AAAHHHHHHHH SHILL SHILL SHILL
Some of those are b8ers who were unironically doing it for free, there was a whole shitstorm around nu battlefront 2 at the time.

4 fucking targets spread out in a wide open brown field with no interesting kills or setpieces

Bangkok > Colorado

It has to be a shill thread. Nobody could possibly genuinely love a hitman level with no civilians in it.

I don't get the hate that bangkok gets. It's a fun level.

colorado is pretty boring and bangkok is actually a great map wich is something that some people don't seem to realise.

The two halves of the hotel being so weirdly seperated makes it tedious to navigate, a lot like how Miami is also split in two.

Ahksually the tech guys were civilians i.e the only people without rifles slung across their backs.