Holy shit this is amazing

Holy shit this is amazing

Attached: Deathloop_cover_art.jpg (220x270, 25.66K)

hi todd

It's really not, but it's better than Dishonored since you're not punished for actually killing people.
That being said, the limited weapon variety on top of the 2 active powers limitation really stifles creativity. Some powers are just stupid and pointless, invisibility and teleportation are WAY better than anything else when you actually know what you're doing.
7.5/10 worth a playthrough

it's the best fps single player since titanfall 2

I would give it to Prey 2017, which, despite having inferior gunplay to both Deathloop and Titanfall, has more a more interesting premise / setting, exploration mechanics, character customization, etc.

I'd prey on your mum m8

it really makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: adsad.jpg (679x357, 86.37K)

> read user reviews
> it's all just fags screaming "SJW" and xfags complaining it's not on their system
KEK you retards are too easy

>it's the best fps single player since titanfall 2
lol

not giving you anymore than that

That would be Doom Eternal probably

Now I know you dont play games

Attached: mkGtq6.jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

i'm quoting him you idiots

what can possibly explain the dissonance between the initially high 10/10 scores and the actual game, which is mediocre at best
did journos get a different build or something

>punished
If you're playing high chaos in dishonored there's little chance you care much about the story anyway so not really a punishment.
Deathpoop literally has the most watered down gameplay of any arkane title, worse than dishonored and prey in every way. Less power variety, less unique tools and generic guns instead.
on top of that the game has piss poor worldbuilding something arkane used to be great at, extremely bland and ugly areas, a roguelike mechanic just so they could reuse more shit, and constant shitty marvel quip humor
Congrats the game was made for half-wits like you.

Attached: 1476817111590.jpg (480x480, 15.64K)

Idk senpai, those appear to black.

>hoped Deathloop would be the final nail in the coffin for Arkane
>remembered they're still making Redfall which still has fucking Harvey Smith and Dinga Bakaba in charge of it
God it's gonna be bad. More marvel/borderlands tier wacky quip shit and somehow even more watered down gameplay.

Attached: 1476151702103.png (457x361, 114.06K)

lel I forgot they actually have this 10s

deathloop fags confirmed arcane fags
>"hummm it's the best cartoon since xxxx!"

Nobody will ever play this nigger game

DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE EITHER!!!
they went for the gameplay loop devs have been using for ages as an excuse to pump in a bunch of different items to try out, and they include LESS Than the ones you can use in their story-driven singleplayer games?
it's literally retarded

Attached: file.png (640x427, 120.15K)

what a bunch of bots in this thread

Attached: Screenshot (436).png (1302x976, 808.41K)

Not the guy you're replying to but it being the weakest arcane title still makes it at least a 6.

It's a watered down amalgamation of several arkane games, and hilariously the Prey DLC does the entire premise of this full length game in a better, less linear, more satisfying way.

It still has some good aspects, though. The gunplay is alright compared to some other arkane titles (which is like being the smartest kid on the short bus, idk how normies said the gunplay was good when there's so many games out there with guns that aim well and feel impactful). Some of the characters are fun. And the environments, all 4 of them, are ok.

Still probably a 6/10

Okay but there's zero point in buying or playing it when replaying the Dishonored series, an extremely replayable series without needing to be a roguelike, is already a much better experience