Did he deserve to get 2500000000$ for a shitty java game that he ripped off infiniminer and that became a success only...

Did he deserve to get 2500000000$ for a shitty java game that he ripped off infiniminer and that became a success only thanks to jewtube and Any Forums?

Attached: Notch_2016.jpg (1514x1724, 834.76K)

Excuse me faggot did you just try talking shit about Minecraft?

Deserve? No.
But that's how supply and demand works.

>white male
>based
Yes.

You seem to be bothered by this

yes, and if you disagree you're a bitter communist

If he got that much money, then that means he found a way to get it, which means yes he did deserve it

>muh deserve
this is why you are poor.
an object is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. microcraft though minesoft was worth 2 billion, and thus it is worth 2 billion.

tl;dr: kys nigger commie

concepts like "deserve" are not fundamental things that override more grounded aspects of society

>ripped off infiniminer
>ripped off
He literally got permission from the dev to do it

Despite all of the oversimplification and cope you presented, yes. You could do it to, if you really wanted the money, if you just had the drive. I assume you don't need the intelligence or the talent to do what he did if he's a hack fraud.

Oh boy it's this thread again!

Why do you post this shitty thread every day
But also, he made the equivalent of video game Lego, it's worth a lot of money.
His only problem is doing literally zero notable things with all that money

Not really, but he sure as hell deserves it more than Micro$oft

>be literal billionaire
>could live anywhere in the world
>willingly chooses to live in fucking Commiefornia of all places
This guy is fucking retarded

What answer do you want? You're just going to come back here and ask it again.

why are you contributing to shitty threads are you autismical?

damn he's based

Unironically yes. Nothing gives me more joy then seeing a billionaire unhappy. Him removing the wall of candy from his mansion because he didn't have any friends anymore was delicious to watch.

if somebody was willing to pay him that then he deserved it, regardless of the quality of what he produced.

>t. poorfag

>reeee the people that live there vote what I don't vote for he is such a retard reeee politics is everything in my life
you have issues, like actual personal issues that you need to sort out

Yes

Attached: 1643411126254.png (570x813, 459.06K)

Yes.

Blockland V0002 is still better

where did you watch it? got a link?

Notch doesn't do anything useful anymore, but he ended up influencing the gaming world quite a bit. Even famous series like Mario and Zelda have adopted the idea of putting the player in an open world to explore it in a free way, playing with the game mechanics, collecting resources, etc.
If someone said that the Infiminer clone he was programming was going to become the franchise that influenced Mario and Zelda no one would believe it.

>screeching about commies
Hello, you misstook this board for
P.S, you aren't succesful and you never will be bootlicker