Favorite TTS game?

Attached: 1.jpg (616x353, 74.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2183777859
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1392822598
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2719164324
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm real partial to Boss Monster, but I love tile games in TTS because you don't have to worry about issues with moving the board as it gets bigger. I also hate women and trans people.

fallout munchkin

Spirit Island no contest.

Call me boring, but I love old fashioned Monopoly

Did they ever un-jank the VR mode?

Android: Netrunner.

Problem is TTS is too awkward to actually play shit on.

I haven't played a lot of TTS, but I remember the last time I got with a bunch of friends and we played some called like Find the Hitler or some shit. From there I found how infuriating it is to play with the most antisocial people in a social game

Favorite goes to the game I'm making, 2nd best is probably KD:M though.

Red Dragon Inn

Attached: tips.png (300x225, 153.13K)

uno

started playing this not too long ago with some friends. pretty fun game but man, they can get pretty butthurt at times when they get fucked over.

Eldritch Horror.

So, so many. Its fucking glorious game and incredibly modular. The fact they get official support for DLC ( and only the host needs to buy it for everyone to play!) from the board game devs, WITHOUT gimping the ability to play free versions of anything from Steam Workshop or Nexus et al etc.. is amazing.

is it still being review bombed

UWU

Attached: n6VXt5S[1].png (1746x1009, 2.01M)

Does it emulate tabletop wh40k well?

Mine
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2183777859

Attached: 004.png (1582x799, 1.02M)

It lasted like 3 days and barely budged the overall score because most people literally don't give a shit about tranny drama involving a global chat in a game where you play tabletop games with your friends.

Is there some ultimate complete scripted version I should grab? This has like two dozen versions.

Attached: ss (2022-02-11 at 02.45.57).png (388x81, 4.75K)

I enjoy using it to play d&d with my buddies and for playing 40k kill team

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1392822598

Isn't a Tabletop Simulator game just a board game, or maybe a tabletop game with the right setup?
Isn't that more like what /toy/ and /tg/ talk about? Wouldn't those boards have better discussion of the ported tabletop games than the board about video games?

Attached: outbreak.png (560x315, 178.86K)

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2719164324

Talisman and Legends of Andor. But I wish my friends wanted to play something besides fucking Catan all the time.

Attached: 1613104526796.png (512x512, 50.68K)

I have this game but I have no friends. What do?

I heard Kingdom Death is on there. Anyone played it?

its a videogame that simulates boardgames

meaning you are playing a videogame

neat, looks like a variation of galaxy trucker. I'll check it out. (there better be rules included)