"temporary" price spike

"temporary" price spike

Attached: 1644602688224.png (796x1026, 336.4K)

BUY BUY BUY

It's a good thing I always buy from Samsung since their ssds are reliable.

I'm never going to be able to upgrade my PC.

remind me of ddr 3 and hdd price hiking back in 2011-2015.

just buy a prebuilt

how does this happen without them immidiately noticing?

None of these incidents and shortages are natural
Phasing out ownership of personal computing of all kinds and switching to a perpetual rental system for all entertainment, for obedient worker-serfs only, is the future that has been chosen for you
You will own nothing and you will be happy

>contamination issue
What does that mean? Contaminated with what? Electronics aren't made of materials that would allow for bacteria, viruses or mold to grow or stay alive. How did they lose that much to it. Also, whatever storage warehouse made that happen would have left the hardware in shit condition regardless.

dust on the silicon wafer can ruin the pattern that's burned on them, you'd think they notice immidately though

Will this effect refurbished HDD prices?

ConsoleBros...the plan is working...

Everything is moving this way - you can't buy cars anymore and used cars (like houses) are being bought by fucking investment AI.

The covid i-variant

Stop asking questions chud

This is what happens to people that drink nigger cum 24/7

>theres a shortage... because... there just is trust me ok goy- heh i mean guy
no fuck off i'm not paying

contaminated by what? fucking bonibuddy?

im not your guy, buddy

>You will own nothing and you will be happy
If the whole global financial system is unsustainable because everything is based on debt, and we have been living high on borrowed wealth, then it's preferable to the alternative. I'm not sure whether this is true or not though, and if they're just doing this to curb the use of limited unrenewable resources which they deem too precious to be wasted on plebs who buy rtx3090's to play age of empires.

We are heading towards a techno feudalism that's for sure.

Attached: 1630376458671.png (716x675, 474.74K)

God this is just so fucking tiresome, my 970 died last year and i replaced it with a 1650 that ran me 350 fucking dollars, hopefully they don't increase cpu prices by next week because i've been wanting to upgrade to a 5600x at the very least.

>tfw you have shitloads of office computers
>good enough for internet for the next 10 years
>not a single one good enough for gaming

Attached: fri-jan-12th-i-had-a-dream-mlk-weekend-kickoff-30169624.png (500x501, 396.41K)

Remember when the gook floods fucked hard drive prices for literally years?

E-E-Elder Ring bro.....