What games allow me to collect all sorts of gemstones?

What games allow me to collect all sorts of gemstones?

So far Morrowind is my favourite one because you collect gems during your adventures, CDDA was another one, but it's obviously not the same to just shoot zombies and disassemble their jewelry, kek.

Attached: 1553460917-Smaragd-X-Smaragd.jpg (1200x900, 190.87K)

Sonic

Attached: 1638255002445.png (828x639, 35.45K)

I distinctly remember playing Oblivion on Xbox 360, fuck you, I know, and being stunned by the gems. Everything else in the game looked charmingly shit but the gems looked really great. I would do the idem duplication glitch and fill my house with them. N64 metal and crystal surfaces are also weirdly satisfying.

since the newest updates you can loot lots of rings earings and other jewelry from the undead in Zomboid.
Hydroneer is not a great game but it has plenty of gems and minerals that are quite chunky and you can pull out of the ground.
The Sims 3 and Resident evil 4 both have decent gems to collect.

Attached: RedCatseye.png (800x600, 268.85K)

literally ocarina of time

why dont more games have gems, people inherently like gems

I know right?

Malachite is kino as well.

Attached: malachite-polished-275-g-congo.jpg (452x452, 52K)

>since the newest updates you can loot lots of rings earings and other jewelry from the undead in Zomboid
whats the purpose of those btw? i dont actually know if i should even bother looting that stuff

Child of Light was a cute game and had a (very grindy) gem upgrade system.

Attached: 1632900724790.jpg (500x333, 25.87K)

Amethyst bros where are you?

Attached: nice.jpg (1000x1000, 128.68K)

Baldur's gate series (don't know about the third tho)

fucking dwarven posters

speaking of, how has deep rock galactic not been mentioned yet? you literally just gather minerals

Pokemon Platinum!

Attached: supr.jpg (480x360, 24.56K)

Spyro of course my nigga

I was thinking of buying some. I got into gems recently, polished some Fluorite by hand and I'm going to try acid etching a design into it.

Attached: IMG_20220210_113708015.jpg (4000x3000, 2.41M)

Terraria

Fable has a pile of fist sized gems with which you can print money but you can't really enjoy them so to speak.
mmos such as OSRS and Tibia have Valuables you can set out to hoard and collect.
Dwarf Fortress will use your cool gems in fancy items which will give them more personality and make it memorable but it's still DF so good luck.
I know that in Thief Simulator you can at some point learn to disassemble stolen jewelry but that game mostly focuses on stealing swag and not stones.
Modded Minecraft.
Diablo and it's derivaties
it has no purpose everyone is dead or soon will be.

Attached: precious stone.jpg (298x384, 26.25K)

wow jewelcrafting always satisfied the collecting shiny things itch for me.

Attached: gems.png (240x600, 293.5K)

Bloodborne.

Yeah, back when I played from vanilla to wotlk I'd have a ritual of making a gem bag in the bank of every character and arranging them in level order and just hoarding them. It wasn't even because I was a JC or anything, I just love the look of it.

onimusha 1 had you collect fluorite to unlock secrets.

Attached: file.png (531x343, 149.57K)