Main Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6R3ouGNcACQ

Crucible Knight
youtube.com/watch?v=FWVJBuEqf2U

Tree Sentinel
youtube.com/watch?v=VXL7mabd6pQ

Godrick the Golden
youtube.com/watch?v=v7_MMjjlj1w

All toaster players must henceforth play as the wretch class and join the Wretchchad alliance

Attached: The Toaster Wretches then began the great siege of Valve HQ.jpg (1368x770, 142.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Md1CW2d10fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RESPEC FOR TRANS FOLKS

I CAN RESPEC IRL

I WANT TO DO IT IG

Any info on Flail stat scaling?
Faithchads, we are going home.

First for RESPECS ARE FOR COWARDS!

Oooooohhhhhh

Attached: FaceApp_1623803008459.jpg (764x573, 201.43K)

How does she do it? Time after time.

Steam has decided that Elden Ring is the most hardware intensive game ever to be made, I think they may have aimed a little high

Attached: Cyberpunk requirements.jpg (665x406, 69.21K)

anyone notice how the doomposting decreased by like 70% when shazamtrannies got exposed kek

your rl respec is buggy and makes the character look like an abomination with a massive side effect of negative about 350 int it also comes with a passive 41% chance to perish debuff

>all of the overly detailed feet throughout the games were modeled after her own
bros she is a genius...

They went into a literal meltdown in the last thread and even got their shit deleted

nioh 2 had easy respeccing and the game was more fun because of it and still challenging

Bros... we're finally going on an adventure.

Attached: A distant keep.jpg (1600x1000, 167.56K)

Control will run on a 780 but not Elden Ring...

Attached: Control recs.jpg (679x621, 102.26K)

One russian blogger mentions that while playing the final build he encountered a reused capra demon with three dogs and headless Asylum Demon. Same model, same moveset, same stragies. Kinda sucks.
15:00
youtube.com/watch?v=Md1CW2d10fc

what if im neither a toaster nor a pc masterracer

Not just that almost all their OP's always got overshadowed by positive anons excited for the game, it's hilarious.

It's probably an error, that 12GB ram shit is for rec or something.

I thought everyone knew that any official system requirements are absolutely useless in this day and age
I guess so called PC master race are just a bunch of tech illiterate retards after all

I still use i3 cpu...

The ER recs

Attached: Elden Ring Steam requirements, overshot.png (537x243, 16.72K)

>ever notice how the soulstranny false flag posting decreased when they got exposed

still not buying dark souls 6 btw

>780
nigga im poor and even my broke ass has at least a 980

What's the best way to enter a 2 week long coma?

Attached: 1465842345284.png (635x457, 314.6K)

BWEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1644321257857.jpg (549x561, 90.6K)

>CustomStories
нaхyй ты cюдa этo гoвнo пpитaщил?

QRD?

Find an obese woman and let her smother your face with her massive ginormous ass.

Attached: female elden ring players.jpg (1024x1024, 116.1K)

>One russian blogger
Absolutely fucking worthless opinion, not worth giving the video a view. Vast majority of the FromSoft-related videos in Russian is bitter shitposting of filtered faggots.
t. Russian Souls enjoyer.

Just start nesting for the game. Get some fever tree ginger beer. Plan a feast.

Oн звyчит кaк пoлнeйший пидopac. Зaбepи этo гoвнo oтcюдa.

FF XV will scrape by on a 2013 card but not Elden Ring....

Attached: FF XV recs.jpg (609x625, 121.5K)

nope.

Attached: jermasour.gif (280x280, 1.25M)

Samefag
It's got a tree on the bottle bros. Also comes in ginger ale if you can't handle ginger beer. Made for mixing as well.

Attached: ci-fever-tree-light-ginger-beer-80ec4945dea02b19.jpg (400x600, 10.09K)

>Why do you want to gatekeep a series you like playing?
Gatekeeping maintains the culture of a game. People like the game and don't want it to change. We need more gatekeeping in the world in general. Everything good is a result of strong gatekeeping.

Attached: Professional Pepe.png (750x747, 229.03K)

i just want to know the recommended because i think i might have them pretty much exactly