I'm going to play Nier Automata for the first time, is there anything I should know beforehand?bb

I'm going to play Nier Automata for the first time, is there anything I should know beforehand?bb

Attached: sample_7768ec3f234f75bdeec069c97d506cb62c8f4455.jpg (850x1307, 195.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/nierautomata/mods/29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That the game doesn't end when you see the credits. There's like 5 different games you gotta play through.

i already know that, but cant' you get ending d only by loading a save, without having to play the entire route c again?

You unlock a chapter select when you beat the game. Getting all of the endings is easy.

If you're on PC,
nexusmods.com/nierautomata/mods/29

Attached: 2021.04.21-00.38.jpg (3440x1440, 3.69M)

Focus on buying the chip storage upgrade first. Keep the chips with a diamond symbol as they have the lowest cost. You can fuse chips to make them stronger. Consult a fusing chart to see the most optimal chips to fuse together. Pod Wave was my favourite and seemed to do the most damage. You can find another pod in the desert, and another by fishing it in the flooded city, and they all have independent cooldowns for their pod abilities so you can use them more often.

Route B is the same as A from another perspective. Route C is entirely different. You can get the different endings of C by jumping back to the end via chapter selection.

It's a god damn SLOG. You remember people bitching about the dull lifeless environments and lack of variety in enemy types in BotW? Same people were oohing and aaahing over the hot mannequin game. But seriously though, it's duller than watching someone play a golf sim on the speccy.

Play Replicant first if you haven't already

My wife Tubey!

Attached: d19d2b83b912173170ca6efea88c3f4b7364f06f.png (525x869, 539.73K)

Unironically play Replicant first up to ending D, then play the E route after Automata. Automata basically spoils all of Replicant's major plot points.

yeah 9s is responsible for creating the backdoor to the bunker which allowed the machines to attack yorha with the logic virus, so he's basically responsible for 2b's death.

it's not our 9s, it's 9s' prototype

And again with that weird obsession about neigers. Fucking cuck.

You'll have to essentially play the game twice to get to the fun crazy shit that got this game it's fame.

Admittedly that part is pretty fun but I can see how some people see it as a slog

Attached: 1640979700241.jpg (616x768, 59K)

2b kot

Attached: sample_69f111496cab13260657eafbdcf88459b23e2376.jpg (850x1032, 123.72K)

she is for futa cock

She farts steam.

please don't reply to them

Hey janny

Made for BBC

The story line is shit so don't play thinking it will get better.

build for shota

Yeah, the whole drakengard series is kind of retarded.

lulz

robutts don't fart