You HAVE to play one of these to completion. Which one do you pick?

You HAVE to play one of these to completion. Which one do you pick?

Attached: 11022022184447.jpg (1093x387, 162.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CfTsvWTtoiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

x7, it's the shortest

Castlevania. Once you pass the opening level, is just early 3D jank, but not the unplayable mess some have been lead to believe.

x7 is a guilty pleasure of mine.
youtube.com/watch?v=CfTsvWTtoiQ

>thought the X game was command mission from the thumbnail
Still going with X7

I've already 100%'d X7 in the past, it's a shit game but there's nothing difficult or particularly frustrating about it.

X7 is trash but I've already played through it multiple times painlessly, and if I'm being honest is kind of fun at times. I'd consider Castlevania the most unplayable simply because of the framerate alone.

Castlevania 64 isn't that had so I'd go for that

completion as in finish or 100%?

Castlevania 64 had some nice music tracks and Carrie was cute

I've played 2 of them to completion.
They were both underrated gems.

Attached: 1643416190951.png (679x626, 322.29K)

AVGN was always a retard who sucked at games so give me Castlevania

Fully finishing it but not going for a full 100 percent. For example, you would have to beat all three campaigns in 06 but you don't have to do all the side shit

Castlevania since its probably the worst of those 3 and its older so it'd be more interesting to me just for being incredibly bad

Attached: lolibooru 41436 brown_eyes brown_hair futaba_anzu handheld_game_console idolmaster idolmaster_cinderella_girls looking_at_viewer nintendo_3ds open_mouth shinbasaki.png (600x849, 347.68K)

What a weird question, Castlevania 64 is an objectively fun and good game, so obviously that.

C64 is kino and I will gladly play it every October

Attached: Cv64-offart37.jpg (802x625, 92.82K)

Castlevania 64 really doesn't belong in the same list as Sonic 06.

I beat 06 multiple times for le fun

This, N64 Castlevania is unironically not a bad game.

Based. I downloaded an N64 emulator specifically to play C64 and if they ever announce a modern port or remaster of 64 I will buy it.

Agreed it's an insult to 06.

Castlevania 64/LoD are my favorite games of all time.

I've done all of them.

This meme needs to end. These games fucking suck ass, get some standards.

I guess Castlevania then since I've never played it and can safely assume it isn't as irritating as 06. X7 I've heard way too much bullshit about.

I'd say 06 because I have the most experience with it, but I value my time too much to sir through the loading screens.

So what was the deal with bombing that wall in Castlevania 64?
What was AVGN doing wrong?

Its kind of driven me away from playing it

Attached: Fatman-Metal-Gear-Solid-2.jpg (1190x649, 92.59K)

CV64 because it's actually a good game

06, I have some experience with it, it's a relatively known quantity, and even though it's fucking shit I know I can handle it. I almost beat it back in the day, was just doing the chaos emerald segments before the final boss when I had to return the disc.

X7 has the most annoying and brutal save system but that's it.
The game is enjoyable enough
06 has it's moments but the mini games between missions are brutally bad like holy shit this is bad, worst game ever bad
Castlevania 64 is not worth playing, not even once

Castlevania 64 and X7 are kinda similarly bad.

Sonic 06 is absolute trash, and you will spend a ton of time watching it just loading.

You press the use key at the wall to drop the bomb, you don't do it through the inventory.
It doesn't matter which order you place the magical nitro and mandragora.

I finished CV64 as Reinhardt and supposedly its easier with the little girl.