Give Tim Sweeney a chance

Give Tim Sweeney a chance.

Attached: phm6buv5y6h81.jpg (1080x1233, 120.02K)

No

Fuck off shill.

For a guy who previously bitched about Microsoft's DRM he sure didn't hesitate to turn around and make his own when he got the chance

I'm gonna fucking say it. Fortnite was unironically a great game in the first couple of seasons. I had some good times playing it with my friends. It went to shit once the building went out of control for ADHD riddled zoomers.

Attached: OKAY I PULL UP.png (500x460, 297.57K)

I would Timmy. But you got China's hand up your ass.

>good guy doing good for good reasons and you're just being mean
They're giving away games now because they're angling for the incalculably valuable chance to become a major gaming platform. I think recently companies across all media realized that being on another companies platform, app store, website, etc. will mean you'll never get a full cut of their profits. You're being given a free license of a game so Epic can point to a bigger number of users when they need to wrangle more investors.

Attached: dumbfuckjuice.jpg (563x651, 226.35K)

I was making games in ZZT before Unreal was a thing. Sweeney will always be fine by me

I legit will give him a chance if he money-hat Persona 5 Royal.

Uses chink spyware.
Uses chink software.
Created the cancer that is fortnite.
Gave that blue haired sex offender credibility as a result, zoomers worship him.
Gives games away on a shitty launcher each year, end of every give away you then get indian/Pakistani users on ebay SELLING epic accounts with all the free games given - claiming account is worth 400-500 bucks, buy now at only 200!

No I wont give Tim a chance. Hes harmed pc gaming more than anyone else

Just keep improving the store Tim, I like your attitude better than Valve's.

nobody hates epic, it's just Any Forumstards on Any Forums who do and they are an extremely vocal minority cause epic lives rent-free in all of their brain cells

Tom swooney

Man even the shill memes are "But think about the hecking game devs!".

Games have always been free, fuck game devs and fuck Epig.

Paid shill post

No.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 18-56-15 Epic CEO says he would have taken a special App Store deal if Apple had offered.png (927x713, 800.53K)

take meds shizo

Not until he stops signing exclusivity deals for games like NEO TWEWY that results in them fucking flopping because nobody gives a shit about the EGS.

NEVER EVER, PCUCКS

kill yourself shill

Tell us, is the "poltard" in the room with you right now?

>Never Ever
Memes that aged like milk?

Fuck China.

emptry gestures, timmy
cut your chink ties and improve your store's funcionality and then we'll talk

And it still isn't working. The EGS is a moneysink and should Fortnite stop printing money it'll become unsustainable for them.

Attached: epic-games-store-year-in-review-2021-1918x6999-418336ef24cd.jpg (1918x6999, 707.77K)

FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE SHITTY FREE GAMES IF I WANTED TO PLAY THEM I WOULD HAVE JUST BOUGHT THEM.

LOL, it's not just Any Forumsfaggots. Even typical Twitter-söymen shit on Epig. Just look at the commentary section when they announced that the Humble App would launch on EGS

Attached: 1637213422381.webm (576x758, 633.15K)

im serious, what are some games where I can be in that pepe’s situation?

tim called anyone who didnt like his method a baby and that they should shut up because epic has money, so the chances are zero

>TWAU2 gets made
>Epic exclusive
>any chance it'll be continued it already dead before it released

Attached: 2.jpg (1334x750, 93.78K)

I did, i have a shit ton of free games on it, but at the same time i also have absolutely no reason to buy games on EGS, since you know...i'll eventually get them for free anyways, flawless business model tim.

Attached: 1642989187881.jpg (281x440, 29.33K)

Attached: 1639375976175.jpg (1038x1545, 435.62K)

THAT'S what I do to a Sweeney!

Attached: 1148750627793.jpg (720x832, 158.96K)

Take your tranny meds tranny

I won't create an Epic Games Store account until Tim Sweeney releases the source code to the original Unreal Engine (and the game code for Unreal and Unreal Tournament '99) under the BSD-3-Clause license. I don't need those free games, and I don't think those textures and assets are truly free as in freedom.

sure but only if
1. denounces china and cuts all ties with them
2. stops shitting on others in pathetic efforts to make himself and/or egs look better
3. stupid and desperate exclusivity deals, that dumb shit is retarded console shit and doesn't benefit the customer at all

cute. bet she's thinking of white men

Those 'free games' were bought by Chinese investors

Attached: jon_xina.jpg (1124x1400, 207.71K)

Epics bread and butter is its engine, Fortnite is basically a tech demo showcase for other devs that has the benefit of pulling in dollars from regular consumers. Fortnite basically provides Epic with a big pool of "play" capital it can freely invest in whatever the fuck it wants. In the case of the EGS, it goes towards paying of devs for (usually) limited exclusivity deals and purchasing keys for giveaways.

You're basically right, though. If not for Fortnite, Epic probably couldn't afford the risk involved with starting a new distribution platform.

Typical square, shooting themselves on the foot.
>Release all your games on steam, build a respectable loyal PC user base there
>Abandon ship to EGS, making most of your new releases exclusive to them, making them more expensive than ever before.
>Sales plummet, even for Kingdom Hearts on PC and FFVII remake.

do you ever actually post and talk about real things or is this just what you do here like a janny with zero power

>Epics bread and butter is its engine
Not even remotley despite it's wide usage. Fortnite is the big moneymaker. It's all in the court documents.

Attached: 2021-05-04-image-3.jpg (997x701, 55.85K)