HALF-LIFE 2 SOON ON SWITCH

youtube.com/watch?v=lEBlQLmu89Q

Attached: Portal-Companion-Collection.jpg (1089x613, 69.15K)

WHOA DUDE I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY A NEARLY TWO DECADE OLD GAME AGAIN

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you could run HL2 on raspberry pi machines now-a-days. Still neat Switch is getting more games though I guess.

So happy about this. I thought I wanted a new nintendo game for my nintendo switch but now I realise I want to play a game from 15 years ago that I've already finished on my nintendo switch.
Can't fucking wait.

Already ran it on l4t android with shieldifier. Probably a similar build as what'll be built with the native SDK.

What's the betting valve are too cheap to make physical copies?

The implications of Valve acknowledging the Switch exists despite putting out the Steam Deck is kind of interesting I guess.
But computers you find on the side of the road can max out halflife 2, assuming somebody didn't salvage the GT 240 oem edition or whatever out of desperation.

Almost definitely not happening, Valve is barely even involved to begin with. This is being ported by some nvidia devs.

Valve isn't even making these ports. Nvidia is re-using ports they made from the Shield for easy money. Valve is only licensing the games.

If it's not left 4 dead 2 with gyro then who cares about this shit

You're quoting everyone excited about steam deck

??? You think this prevents a new game from being released? What's your logic there

>proceeds to play 50 bucks to play super mario 64 for the third time

Attached: 1644195429325.jpg (691x740, 331.32K)

>HL: Source patched into working condition
>HL2
>HL2: EP1
>HL2: EP2
>Half-Life: The Crowbar Collection

Attached: 1642637534067.png (2048x2048, 2.83M)

Didn't stop nintendies from dropping $50 for SM64

Why do you care, some people didnt play it and some people would rather play it on a handheld get fucked

How can Switch and PlayStation compete with Game Pass?

>Nintendo cucks weren't able to play a 15 year old source game before this shitty switch port

Attached: 999.png (687x117, 16.09K)

What kinda retard wants to play an fps without a keyboard and mouse? You get fucked. Developers catering to your kind makes shit worse.

This is great desu. Portal 2 is honestly my favourite game and I can't wait to finally play it

steam deck can run current gen games
the switch can't without devs specifically making a ps2 graphics version

Attached: 1614309878665.jpg (320x372, 10.71K)

nta buts it's a single player game. It doesn't mean shit

>muh grafix

>NOOOOO MUH PORTAL SPEEDRUN
kys

not everyone is a brazilian that can spend their entire live playing san andreas
some people need progress, and it's ok if you fall behind but don't try to drag everyone down to your level

>live
>ESL trying to critisise another one
Kek

why do nintendies get so excited for ports?

Unironically this

>HL: Source patched

Attached: 1623813589691.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

Except you don't need to rebuy half life 2 to play it on deck but do you if you want to play on switch